View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2013, 03:47 PM
TeKan56

Hey guys, there seems to be a little problem. I'm not being able to post screenshots directly from my computer. If anybody knows the solution, please reply.

Okay, moving on....

PART 1

Lets start this. And I see Professor Juniper. Woah! She gives us the typical Pokemon lecture and she shows us a Snivy. Cool. She asks my gender. Male of course. My name? Sorry but It's not Landon, Terry, Seth or Tom. It's TeKan56! Now enter a world full of Pokemon and adventures yadi-yadah.

Okay. I'm in some weird sort of world and all I can see is Arceus, surrounded by Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. Awsome. But somethings happening. Dialga, Palkia and Giratina are attacking Arceus. And the all attack at once and........... Arceus disappears. AND......

I wake up. It was just a dream. But it sure seemed real. So I try to go downstairs but mom comes up and tells me that Professor Juniper needs my help in Central City. It has something to do with the language Alpha which my Dad taught me before he disappeared and apparently, I'm the only one who knows it. And she tells me to set my clock.

So, I go downstairs and outside and this random guy comes out of nowhere and introduces himself as Kaori, the Champion of the Zhery League. He tells me that he's here to take me to Central City. So we hope onto his Salamence and fly to Central City.

Once there, he leads me to this like hollow space right in the middle of the city. There's an ancient script in the language Alpha. Over there, there's Professor Juniper and World Champion Ash Ketchum. I read the script aloud and it explains how Arceus created the Universe. So, Kaori destroys it and fills the hole with water. With the problem solved, he and Ash take off and suddenly this guys comes out of hiding and says that he's from Team Steam and he's going to get Professor Juniper to spill her guts about the universe's creation. So she takes out her briefcase and asks me to get one pokemon. And the starers are....................

Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander.

I choose Charmader and get into a battle with the Grunt's Level 2 Poochyena. I easily scratch it to death and the Grunt says that I am now o Team Steams 'list'. He disappears and Professor Juniper gives me the Pokemon permanently. I nickname my male Charmander Blitzey. He has a Modest nature and good Spec Att and Speed.

So thats it for today. Can anyone please tell me the solution of my problem that I stated above and does anybody think I'm being too lengthy. Should I shorten up the details?

Anyways, thanks for reading and Part 2 will be coming soon.

Peace Out