View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2013 (10:28 AM).
一欠片だけ僕に残 た希望すらも

Nature: Mild
Quote originally posted by ShadowExcadrill:
I always wanted to give Zero a try, but i wanted to get Salvador to 61 (which finally happened :D) before i would start a new character (i have 5 characters now aswell )

I defeated the dragons, but i want to beat them legit since some jerk used a hacked weapon
Also im looking for a lvl 61 Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold to make my Gunzerker build complete (i did post in the BL2 forums that im looking for one).
(New avatar, new font theme....I need to cut this out )

That saddening moment when I realize that I don't have any DLC. Well, congrats on your level 61ness. One of my friends used to play this Religiously, now that I think about it. Axton 2 OP

I'm like, level 6. But honestly I haven't been playing it much because of Fallout taking up my time, not to mention FFXIV: We actually did it right Edition. I'll probably get around to playing this game more come my birthday or so, but....too many games coming out.

"You are trespassing on Line Ark territory. Pull back immediately...or we will respond with lethal force."
Got a Facebook? Come say hi!
Twitter is also welcome. Note: Probably more vulgar, NFSW, and Fighting Game related!