View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2013, 01:35 AM
The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Respect the chemistry.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
Hey guys, if you're looking to flesh out your characters, you've come to the right place. Me and a few fellow writers can interview them for food. You first fill the basic questionnaire out and post it here in this thread, to let us know a few things of your character before we can interview them (make sure to answer in first person!). Then you wait for us! The purpose of this interview is to help you develop your character in directions you had never considered, and unlock more possibilities in your stories.

Basic Questionnaire
Spoiler:
  • What is your full name?
  • When and where were you born?
  • Who are/were your parents?
  • Do you have any family other than your parents?
  • Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?
  • Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.
  • What do you do for a living?
  • Do you have any special abilities?
  • Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.
  • To which social class do you belong?
  • Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
  • What does your voice sound like?
  • What do you have in your pockets?
  • Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
*You're free to make a question for your character to answer yourself, if you think these don't quite help with the interview.

Want to help us interview others?

Here I have a list of assigned writers that will ask questions; if you want to expand it with your name and help us interview, you only have to ask me privately for permission.

Assigned Writers
  1. Ray Maverick
  2. Cutlerine
  3. Slayr231
  4. PJBottomz
  5. Daughter of Dawn

Last edited by The Prince of Sweet Sorrow; September 28th, 2013 at 10:18 AM. Reason: removed my name~ Hi, Ray!