View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2013, 02:46 AM
Nolafus
Aspiring Writer, or something...

Nature: Calm
What the heck, I feel like my main character needs help fleshing out who he is and I think this is a cool way on how to do it.

What is your full name?
Nolafus Simolson

When and where were you born?
Delwood CA, USA

Who are/were your parents?

My father and mother are Drayghen and Molla Simolson respectively.

Do you have any family?

I have two sons, Badron, who is thirteen, and Kren who is seven. My wife, Anaria, died five years ago due to police brutality.

Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?
I don't like talking about my past.

Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.
I live on the outskirts of a big city named Bristol in a small house that has seen better days. I try to keep it looking nice, but I can't manage it most of the time since I'm gone all day for work.

What do you do for a living?

I'm a Firefighter.

Do you have any special abilities?
My scales prevent me from getting burns as easily as humans, if that counts.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.
I'm 6 feet 8 inches tall, a little taller than average for my race. I'm a green, humaniod, reptilian race known as a Srain. We walk on two legs, have a tail, and have a smooth body without any scales popping out. I have brown eyes, no tattoos, scars, or anything of the like. I dress pretty casually normally putting on a t-shirt and shorts for everyday things. Srains live just as long as humans do for the most part and I'm 37 years old.

To which social class do you belong?
I'm currently below the poverty line.

Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
Not that I know of.

What does your voice sound like?
A little deeper than the average person's

What do you have in your pockets?

I have my wallet.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

I find it very hard to hold a grudge. For reasons of my own that I don't like talking about, I believe in second chances and that everyone can do the right thing. You have to prove to me that you can't be trusted, otherwise, you're trustworthy.