Old August 22nd, 2013, 04:49 AM
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
What is your full name?
Matthias Winston.

When and where were you born?
I was born in Denmark, in 1996, I'm 17 years old.

Who are/were your parents?
My dad's a mechanic at the local autoshop and my mom works at an office a couple of towns away from ours.

Do you have any family?
Aside from my parents? I've got my big sister, even if she can be a bit of a pain in the butt at times. We usually just steer clear of each other though.

Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?
Well, uhm... when I was little, just about to go out of kindergarden, apparently I got really, really angry at another one of the kids and... stuff started happening around me. Things, toys, chairs, flying through the air, smashing into walls and exploding in on itself. The teachers were really scared and managed to get everyone out of the room before they managed to calm me down. Nobody got hurt! That was the first time my parents found out about my powers. And me, I suppose.

Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.
I lived in a small house in a town in... uh, Jylland. It's a part of Denmark. I lived there with my mom, dad and sister. Mom and dad were the typical parents, I suppose, but they were a little more... overbearing with me? I dunno, they helped me out alot. Lately, I've moved to this school called 'Gilded Halls', which is pretty awesome. Full of kids with special powers like myself!

What do you do for a living?
I just started at Gilded Halls. I guess we're supposed to learn about our abilities and try to control them. Not that we knew about that -before- we arrived.

Do you have any special abilities?
As mentioned earlier... heh, yeah. It took alot of practice, but I can control it pretty well now. I can move stuff around with my... mind, or will, or whatever you want to call it. Make them float or hover, move them around. I can't do it to living things though, and the bigger the stuff is, or the further away, the harder.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.
Oh, uh... you caught me a bit on the spot with that. Uhm... I'm slightly higher than my friend back home who's a year younger than me, so... I dunno, a little over average? I watch my weight so I don't get fat, but I'd say I'm fairly fit. Not... muscular or anything, just... average? *He shrugs* I'm a... human, I guess. You mean you often get other races here? I've begun dying my hair blue. Not a light blue, but a blue that's -almost- black, and I like having a bit of gel in the front tips of my hair, you know, make it look a little fresh. I've got green eyes, I don't have any... scars or tattoos or birthmarks or the like. As for my clothing... I suppose 'casual' fits it? Just some jeans and a shirt or a hoodie and I'm set. As long as it's comfy.

To which social class do you belong?
The middle class, I suppose?

Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
Not as far as I know, no. I mean, I'm not the strongest, the fastest or most durable person, but that doesn't stop me from taking on a crazy dodgeball-firing machine. Heh, that was fun.

What does your voice sound like?
It sounds... uhm. I don't know? I haven't really listened to a recording of it before, and you know how it is, you always think your voice sounds different when you hear it.

What do you have in your pockets?
Uhm... *He rummages in his pockets for a moment* A box of matches, my keycard for my room at the school, a watch my dad gave me and a pair of metal balls. You know, the kind you move around in your palm and you try to make them not touch each other?

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
*He tilts his head back thoughtfully and rubs the side of his neck* Mrh... I guess I do have a bit of a danish accent. I've worked hard on getting rid of it, but there's still a bit of it left. Other than that, and the fact that I don't really turn off lights after I go out of a room, I can't really think of anything else.
When he eats a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No!
A man dies when he is forgotten.

~Hiluluk