View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2013, 06:26 AM
Captain Oshawott
The Otter Pirate

Nature: Jolly
This thread is just what I felt I needed!

What is your full name?

My name's Clayton Richard Connolly.

When and where were you born?

In the outskirts of Mistralton City, Unova. January 3rd, 1995.

Who are/were your parents?

Lucian Connolly and Marcy Connolly

Do you have any family?

Well now that's a silly question, you just asked who my parents were! *He laughs* Mom and Dad ARE my family. Even though Dad's all the way in Kanto at Silph Co.

Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?

There isn't much to say. I'm an Eighteen year old aspiring trainer that just graduated Trainer school and started their adventure.

Although there was this one time, walking across Skyarrow with my Father when I was a kid, that a Ducklett swooped down and stole a sandwich out of my hand...

Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.

I used to live in my Childhood home in the Mistralton City outskirts with my Mother. Describe her? She was a gentle, caring woman. I can only assume she wanted the best for me. She always would work herself into a fit trying to afford things for me, what with Dad working in Kanto. Kinda makes me wonder why he hasn't sent us our share of money yet...

She's a delicate woman, with pitch black hair running gently down her shoulders, a bun on the top of her hair. Her complexion is a bit darker than mine, considering her job is cleaning the Mistralton City Gym. Inside and out. She stands at about 5' 7'' tall, and is very thin, despite her job.

What do you do for a living?

I used to help around the town wherever I could. Fetching wood from the forest whilst borrowing someone's Timburr. Mowing lawns for the elderly. Heck, I even helped Skyla, the Gym Leader of Mistralton, catch her Woobat, which has now evolved into a Swoobat.

Do you have any special abilities?

None that I discuss openly. Not even my childhood friend Katherine knows yet. My special ability is the ability to talk to Pokemon, kinda like my Mother can, on occasion.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.

This is getting a bit personal here, but I digress. Um, I'd have to say that I've got a really gruff facial structure. So I usually appear rather irritated, even in my happiest of days. I stand at about 6' 7'' Height, weigh around 250lbs or so *not fat, just because of my BMI*. I'm easily Caucasian, although my time spent in my room reading Training books may have made me a bit more 'white' than I would have liked.

Some people have joked that I look like a Gengar if they could be bleached! Moving on, I have short Black hair. Not necessarily military crew cut, but not shoulder length and shaggy. It's well kept, and probably about two or three inches off of my head. Eyes are a deep dark blue. Referred to some as Iceburg, I would rather associate them as the next level lighter than Denim jeans.

I wear khakis, I find them more comfortable when going on long distance trips then denim, and I'd rather not wear shorts, as they usually tend to show more than I would like. Shopping is hard when you are the human equivalent of Sasquatch, y'know? Shoes are your typical running shoes, although these suckers are size 16 *US*. Again, people have referred to me as submarine shoes because of it. For a shirt, I typically wear a 'tank top' commonly referred to as a wife beater. It's usually black, and then on top of that I have my leather vest. On my hands, I tend to wear finger-less gloves, leather or not.

As for the rest, I don't have any distinguishing marks.

To which social class do you belong?

Pretty poor, if you ask me. I'd say my family is in the blue collar social class. It's right below Middle Class, but right above Lower Class. Even though my father is a scientist in Silph Co. We don't tend to see much of his paycheck. I guess Kanto region stuff is more expensive than he thought.

Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?

I can't note any allergies or diseases currently. However, I have a weakness to death and the mistreatment of Pokemon. I have a wicked temper as well, which can sometimes get the better of my judgement.

What does your voice sound like?

Couldn't really say. Hold on one second. *Pulls out voice recorder* Sup Johnny, the world says HELLO! *Plays it back* Yep. That's my voice alright. You ever seen movies like Taken with Liam Neeson? I'd say my voice is similar to Liam Neeson, or Clint Eastwood, if you are more familiar.

What do you have in your pockets?

A pocket full of sunshine. *Chuckles* On a more serious note, I'd say a ball of lint, loose change, and sometimes my trainer ID case, when my backpack is full. Also my wallet, if I had much spending money.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

If you'll pardon my french, I'm a bit of a wise-ass. Which can be viewed as an annoying habit, and a source of entertainment for different people. One time, when I was little, I used to chat like a Chatot to annoy some bully off of my friend Katherine. She still laughs whenever I do an impression of it.

I usually have a very easy going attitude. I'm easily approachable, and I like to help people where I can. But if you harm a Pokemon or my friends, I won't have any trouble heading to Officer Jenny's lockup for a few years, if you catch my drift. As you could probably tell, I have a zero tolerance policy for bad people. Team Plasma are such people. I have a wicked temper, and honestly, with a man my size, ticking me off would be like taking a Magikarp out of an Ursaring's mouth. You won't WANT to recover from the after math.

Thanks for reading the above post!
Big thanks to Maxresh for signature image

Last edited by Captain Oshawott; August 22nd, 2013 at 06:34 AM.