Old August 22nd, 2013, 03:56 PM
Nathan
too lazy
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
  • What is your full name?
    Nathan Steele.
  • When and where were you born?
    I have no idea since I was found in a trash can. But my adopted mother told me that I've been found in Miami and that I am supposed to be born in 1996.
  • Who are/were your parents?
    My biological parents are unknown to me but my adopted mom is Maria Hill.
  • Do you have any family other than your parents?
    I don't even know my real parents but no, I have none.
  • Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?
    No, I do not like to share my past.
  • Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.
    I live in the USA with my adopted mother who is single. She is a 38 years old brunette but she pass for a much younger age. She isn't very tall, around 5'1", she has long hair that she ties in a ponytail. She is usually described as curvy by the men who lust after her. She's kind with me, we joke a lot and she treats me as if I was her real son. Maria is always cheerful, sometimes childish even if she knows when to act mature.
  • What do you do for a living?
    Martial arts' instructor.
  • Do you have any special abilities?
    Yes. When I was a baby, I underwent an operation which drastically enhanced my body. I miraculously survived but somehow the surgeons didn't make it. Now I possess two black wings that I control but do not have total mastery upon, I am very strong, fast and intelligent. Every part of me was enhanced far beyond human's imagination.
  • Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.
    I am considered as a dark person. I'm almost always dressed in black or white. A casual t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. I stand at 6'1", towering above most people. I never knew my weight but I'm normal since I'm neither thin nor fat. I have a muscular body due to trainings. My hair is black and so are my eyes. I do not have any tattoos but a scar on my chest. After all, nothing special.
  • To which social class do you belong?
    The middle class.
  • Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
    Dunno if this count as disease but my body cells are dying quicker than normal as side-effect of my "operation".
  • What does your voice sound like?
    A deep one.
  • What do you have in your pockets?
    Right now, my phone, my wallet and my PS Vita.
  • Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
    Sometimes I can just snap of my usual self and become an anger-filled person. I feel the need to beat or even kill these times. Thankfully, these do not happen often.

no, you gotta get it inside
you push it back down, you push it back down