View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2013, 10:50 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Snype snickered in response. "Kehe. Its what Sableye do! We love roaming around the night and creeping up on folks! It's in our nature! I just got here so I'm just making myself known to the local folk." He said, keeping his large grin. He began checking her out a bit, not that she'd know. He had no pupils and all. Snype did have a thing for Mawile... he tended to be a bit of a flirt at times but tried not to be too forward with it. His charismatic personality tended to do the job after all. Snype slid off the rock and sat down near the Mawile.

"Sooo whats your name? I'm Snype! At your service. Kehe." He said with a wink, Holding out his arm for a handshake. He wondered if any other ghost Pokemon were wandering around. He could use a buddy that he could relate with after all. "I came to join the expedition into this tomb... seemed interesting! You here for the same reason?"

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)