View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2013 (12:58 AM).
Kanzler
naughty biscotti
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
He's got his guard up, as always. He might need a bit of nudging to get out some meaningful answers.

What is your full name?
Evan Kyong. My name in Korean is Kyong Woo Sung.

When and where were you born?
July 8th, 1997. Pyongyang.

Who are/were your parents?
My father was Kyong Sol Sung. He was a general in the Korean People’s Army. I never really met my mother.

Do you have any family other than your parents?
No, not anymore.

Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?
Are these stories usually worth sharing? … Well, I remember the first time going down to the big city while on leave, but you civvies wouldn’t understand that. *smirks*

Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.
I live at this … place called Gilded Halls. The students there, they have powers, or abilities, from what I’ve seen. Not that it applies to me, personally. Neither to my roommate, Dominic. He’s alright.

What do you do for a living?
It seems that I’m a student now. I haven’t had much of a living to be honest with you though. I’ve been schooled for my entire life.

Do you have any special abilities?
I think I’ve made that clear already.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.
I’m Korean, hopefully that tells you enough about the way I look. Haha, no. If I recall correctly I am 5’7”, and I can’t remember the last time I weighed myself. Sorry. I think I dress accordingly. As the situation requires.

To which social class do you belong?
Social class? I really can’t say. I’m a student. I, uh… no. Sorry, I really can’t help you here.

Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
I really don’t think it wise for me to discuss my weaknesses so publically.

What does your voice sound like?
You’re hearing it right now. You tell me and I’ll think about it.

What do you have in your pockets?
Nothing. I haven’t anything. What does this have to do with anything? My hands. *shrugs*

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
… I … I really … You know, I don’t think these questions are quite relevant.