KoolKat vs. Lucas
KoolKat Gold

What is your full name?
KoolKat Gold
When and where were you born?
March 1, 2000, in New Bark Town, Johto.
Who are/were your parents?
Kris Gold Sr. and Jason Gold
Do you have any family other than your parents?
A younger sister, Chris, and a second cousin, Red
Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?
No, but I can tell you I defeated my second cousin Red with just a Quilava.
Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.
I live in Goldenrod City, but I travel to newly discovered regions for the Pokemon League.
What do you do for a living?
Pokemon League Champion, of Johto, Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Swinnu. I'm saving up money to buy a ticket to the newly discovered Kalos region.
Do you have any special abilities?
Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.
OK...

That's me.
To which social class do you belong?
Upper middle class.
Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
No, except that I'm allergic to Ghost-type Pokemon.
What does your voice sound like?
Average voice for a 15-year-old.
What do you have in your pockets?
Pokedex, Pokegear, and a Pokepad from the Swinnu region.
Oh yeah, here's a StarterX Magazine from which I'm ordering 62 Cyndaquils. Don't ask, I'm a breeder.
Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I have the annoying habit of naming my Pokemon after book animals, especially Harry Potter... I have my PC full of Rattatas named Scabbers and Hoothoots named Hedwig and Pigwidgeon and a Persian named Crookshanks. But otherwise, nothing really.
Your main Pokemon?
Blaze, my Quilava. He's as great as Quilavas can get, and he gets along with pretty much every other Pokemon I have. He also can Surf, due to the incident of his egg hatching at sea.

Other info:
I have a girlfriend, a shiny Shinx, and a Raikou which I obtained when lightning struck my house. I'm 15, almost 16, and I'm the most powerful trainer in the Johto and Kanto regions.