View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2013 (10:56 PM).
Shrew
is a shrew

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by legendarypokemon:
Dont know how much you guys have talked about evolving eevee into Sylveon, but i have some theories.
Shiny Stone
Dawn Stone

Well, only 2, but how likely would it be for it to be dawn stone? If it were dawn stone, we could possibly have a ghost type as well evolving with the dusk stone.

Just a thought.
There's a tradition that pokemon can never evolve with a method which was available in a previous generation. Well not never... I think there were a couple like Piloswine or Lickitung, which evolve with AncientPower/Rollout through level-up, despite knowing these moves in Gen III.

However, this is the reason why Eevee did not evolve with a Leaf Stone into Leafeon... because using a Leaf Stone in the old games never worked, Gamefreak didn't want to contradict its canon. This is also the reason why pokemon need incenses to produce new baby pokemon introduced.

Quote originally posted by Fenneking:
I would like the day and night evolution to be altered.

Day, Night, and Morning

Umbreon - 8PM - 4AM (8 hours) Night
Espeon - 4AM - 8PM (16 hours) Day/Morning

Slyveon should be morning. That is from when the moon is still up in the early morning, until the sun rises.

It should be something like this, 8 hours each:

Espeon 10AM - 6PM
Umbreon 6PM - 2AM
Slyveon 2AM - 10PM
I really like this idea. :D This is the favorite theory that I've heard of. (I'm really hoping that Eevee doesn't evolve into Sylveon only if it's female with Pokemon Amie, or whatever.)