[Help workshop] Quick storyline idea thread
View Single Post
August 25th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Skyzor the Scizor
Join Date: Aug 2009
Pokémon: Burning Gotham
(May not be final name, open to suggestions.)
ROM: Fire Red (mainly for simplicity)
You are... BATMAN!!!
Yep, you are playing as The Dark Knight in Pokémon...
The female character you play as is... Batgirl.
Gotham is in grave danger from the likes of many of Batman’s famous foes...
Your Pokémon consist of Zubat and Houndour who were left in your mansion by your father before the night your parents were murdered in front of you that fateful night. You don't seek revenge for the loss of your parents but you will do what is right for Gotham, the area you aim to protect from the Joker and those who have decided to assist him in taking over Gotham.
The Joker is your rival and Alfred being Prof. Oak who will be in the Batcave. The Joker also has selected members of his own Elite 4... these are Ra’s Al Ghul, Two-Face, The Penguin and Bane. Not only this but to get to them, you have to defeat Eight Villains first. Mister Freeze, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, The Riddler, The Black Mask, Victor Zsasz, Harley Quinn and Catwoman.
Harley being the Giovanni of Fire Red... Makes sense because of Wayne Tower being Silph Co. and all.
Dick Grayson (Robin) replaces the sister of Gary Oak in Fire Red... thus to be somewhat accurate in that it puts you in one area where you as Bruce Wayne resides. So Dick Grayson isn’t in your Mansion.
Zubat, Golbat and Crobat are now Dark/Flying and will now learn Dark Moves and Poison moves will be removed.
I’ll not say too much more as this is just an idea for now. I could really use ideas of others and especially their expertise in the hacking area if this idea is to develop which would be cool.
- Gotham Area (Majority of map is streets and alleys but will try to include stuff like a Gotham Park and other such thing to add variety.
- Different overworld and front sprites of All Trainers (Trainers you fight are all minor villains.)
- Different Scripting/Text (of course)
- New Events such as being given Houndour and Zubat after you have spoken to Alfred in the Batcave which is below Wayne Mansion.
- Not as much grassy areas or cave-like areas... since the majority of Gotham City is a City. (Pretty darn obvious...)
- All occurs during the Night, no real daylight...
Also found on
Creator of Pokémon Burning Gotham Storyline
Last edited by Skyzor91; August 26th, 2013 at
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Skyzor91
Find all posts by Skyzor91
Find threads started by Skyzor91
Ignore Posts by Skyzor91