View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2013 (2:19 PM). Edited August 25th, 2013 by Cerberus87.
Mega Houndoom, baby!
Nature: Lonely
I'd not add anything. Rather replace something. Iris as Champion is the only flaw of B2W2. I wish they had chosen someone else. Like Drayden. Marshal would've also been a good choice, a black Champion (Iris isn't black but Southern Asian or Indian looking IMO) could be pretty interesting, and he has a pretty good team as well. A Fighting-type Champion would be a pleasant change from the Dragon-type we're all bored to see.

The Champions were the low point of 5th gen IMO. Alder was a good character, but as a Champion he was really weak, being easily defeated by N and not having any competitive spirit left in himself ever since he lost Volcarona the original. His theme song wasn't cool either. I think, as a final challenge, the Ghetsis from the first game surpassed both Alder and Iris. The song was epic, his team was epic and suited him perfectly. I wish they had given him an even stronger team in B2W2 instead of downgrading him to Cyrus level. Not that Cyrus was weak, but he wasn't that strong either.

Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, the day Pokémon pulled a Dallas and jumped the shark.