View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2013 (04:35 PM).
PhoenixWright77
Pokémaster Attorney

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinosaurus View Post
Way more than you think.

Playing Mario 3D Land, Luigi's Mansion, Kid Icarus, Mario Kart, Paper Mario, MGS3, Resident Evil: R, DKCR 3D, Mario Tennis, Ocarina of Time and Star Fox 64 in 3D was so fantastic that I can't play those games in 2D anymore. (unless I had to.) 3D is an amazing feature and taking it away kinda ruins some games. (ex. Luigi's Mansion's atmosphere and animations was hugely complemented with the 3D and taking that away actually makes it a lesser game, if you ask me. And honestly the only reason I excused MGS3D's framerate is the ability to play the game in 3D mode.)
While I do agree that 3D is a pretty cool feature, I really can't see how you and some others can play on some of those games without getting distracted. Some of them I can understand, Paper Mario for instance since it does not require quick actions. But, for the life of me I just can't figure out how you were able to withstand, Kid Icarus, Mario Kart, and Star Fox 64 for more then a minute or two. When I got the 3DS I'll admit I thought the 3D features were very cool. But I slowly started to forget about the feature over time. Surprisingly enough, I soon completely forgot about it until people were asking me to turn the 3D up and I thought, 'Oh yeah, I can do that.'

Maybe it's just my friends and I who don't use it. But, I'm pretty sure thats not the case. Quite frankly, I would have bought the 3DS even if it did not have 3D and was called the DSX or something, I still would have bought, and enjoyed, it.

Pokemon Y friend code:0559-6785-8830
Remember to PM me if you add me!