View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2013 (02:47 AM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Team Johto
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Snype and Levina

"Great... so in other words... everybodies dead." Snype thought to himself. He picked Levina off the ground as best as he could. He was a puny Pokemon but he'd attempt to manage. Maybe they'd find a berry or something along the way. They didn't have the time to go scavenging though. Snype had to get out of Cape City and make it to Silver City. He wasn't sure how long Levina would last with a major poisoning like this. Snype really would have just left her behind, but he was growing fond of his new sidekick. Saving her would probobly manipulate her into tagging along even longer... even after this whole silver tribe stuff. She'd be a handy partner.

Sentry went toward a Giant figure in the distance. He kind of hoped Sentry wouldn't get himself killed either. Heck, he was rather worried about the state of the Silver Tribe at this point. If things ended up going bad... well Snype would move on. Maybe as a freelance mercenary or something along those lines. A means to get cash. Its not like he could walk into town or something. He was part of the destruction of a major city. He'd be a wanted criminal for sure. It got him a tad excited...

Levina coughed loudly. "Ha... comon, I figured you would just leave me to die or something. I think you are growing attached to me... heheh." She joked, followed by another cough.

Snype sighed. "Hush. The more folks alive the better." Snype said, starting to march toward Silver City. Sentry would catch up.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)