View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2013 (06:22 AM). Edited September 2nd, 2013 by Le pug.
Le pug
Creator of Pokémon: Discovery
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Spoiler:

I opened it again in advancemap 1.95 to see if 1.92 was the problem and the above image is from 1.95.
when opened in 1.92, all the maps that are in banks after 3 are completely gone but in 1.95, the connection list shows they are still there.

i created new maps by Insert Map > Create New Space > 1 Reserved map

and it would work. I could change anything on them and go back and forth between maps. Then I was working on a map, went to header and changed the height by like 4 units and every map went to "create new map" and now there is only 3 banks... and all the maps are apparently still there which is good because if they weren't, i'd quit for good lol. but however i can't figure why that happened and how to fix it.

don't see why people love fire red so much, it sucks imo. I can't even save a block tileset and and tileset 2 and the palettes for it and, yeah it'll insert the tileset 2 and palettes but when you insert the block tileset it just looks like a bunch of crap, even though all parameters match.

Check out some of my contributions:
• Check out my easy tile insertion tutorial, Inserting Tiles Into AdvanceMap For Dummies
Click here to find out how to remove clouds from the Emerald titlescreen
• Check out the most updated Emereld Decapitalization Patch around by clicking here
• Need help fixing a gross bug in your hack? Let me show you how by clicking here

Click here to view the PC thread of Pokémon: Discovery.
Click here to view the PC thread of Pokémon: Fat Kid.

Pokétch ROM Hacking Community Discovery Twitter Discovery FB IRC Chat