View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2013, 09:20 AM
daigonite
jade the break-ro-dancer

Nature: Impish
I believe it was in Canada, someone mentioned Ontario earlier.

I mean the thing that really bothers me about this is that the kid probably wasn't doing anything that terrible and was also probably severely autistic. Most people with autism usually don't have it severely but I wouldn't be surprised if this kid does, and I've seen it before, and it's almost kinda like they can't communicate or understand other people at all. It DOESN'T mean they're animals and they're all capable of having very human emotions, just like anyone else. The parents know this best and it's even worse for them because they're trying everything they can to make him both happy and make sure that his inability to understand what he's doing wrong is subdued enough so that he doesn't hurt other people's lives. Again, it's not like they took this kid into a loud crowded movie theatre.

I think the biggest problem with this is that it's okay to some people to put down autistic people because there's so many idiots who play that card to get away with ****, and no, it's not just the internet. This problem is perhaps the biggest reason why I avoid the high-functioning autistic/aspie subculture since there's so many parents that think this **** is okay. Usually it's the really mild people, or the people who self diagnose, and they do it for attention or to get away with being an *******. But this kid isn't playing any cards, he truly suffers greatly from his disability. But obviously that's not good enough for some people.

Again, though, I guess blind people should drive, eh?

I will give my heart to you, because I love you, I trust you, and I know that you will be there for me.
Braillemon: Pokemon Port for the Blind and Visually Impaired