View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2013, 02:06 PM
zakisrage
In the trunk on Highway 10

Nature: Impish
One thing that I think is a negative effect of the Internet is the ridiculous amount of racist websites. Australia is full of hate sites, mainly run by 60-year-old lowlives who are proud to be descended from convicts. One I remember actually lamented that Australia's white population was declining.

Then you get crap like Stormfront, which glorifies the Nazis. Stormfront users are even worse, and some have been linked to hate crimes.

The worst is the plethora of Islamophobic websites, like Faith Freedom International, Jihad Watch, Dhimmi Watch, Westboro Baptist (who hate everyone who isn't them), Bare Naked Islam, and the sites of the English Defence League and Debbie Schlussel. These people are all so annoying and should get punished.
Helga: Look Phoebe, you gotta snap out of this. I mean, criminy, it's not like it's the first time you ever farted. Heck, when you sleep over you do it all the time. You rip 'em all night long, they stink to high heaven. It's all I can do to keep from passing out.
Phoebe: Just get out.
- Hey Arnold

Last edited by zakisrage; September 2nd, 2013 at 02:16 PM.