View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2013, 07:16 AM
Kouzan
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Kouzan
I think the romance makes the show more interesting, but I wouldn't mind more adventure. I can see the romance building up to something really good for the season finally. There's more evidence of that in yesterday's episode. I'm thinking that though we're done with the romance and relationships for a while to me at least.

Speaking of yesterday's episode:

Spoiler:
It ended rather interesting. I was really hoping Finn and FP would get back together but at least he was more understanding and accepting of her choice to be left alone. He's getting closer but for now they're remaining just friends as long as Finn's honest. It would be nice if through Finn being honest he can win her back, so we'll see what happens to their friendship after this. It looks like they're done with all the romantic stuff for a while so that will satisfy some of the fans who are tired of the relationships and love.

From what I'm hearing the next episode's called "Time Sandwich" and it's focused on Magic Man and Finn and Jake going back in time to stop his shenanigans. If that's not actiony enough then I'm not sure what will satisfy some fans. http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Sandwich

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]