Thread: Emerald hack: Pokémon Glazed! (Beta 6 Released!)
View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2013 (11:25 AM).
redriders180
Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to redriders180 Send a message via Skype™ to redriders180
Quote originally posted by K2 XTREME:
In the next release make it that Mew listens to you when you get that pokemon because in my opinion it would be a waste of time including mew if mew does not listen to you right off the back. When it comes to hacks my philosophy is all pokemon should obey their trainers when they are received and I'm not changing that for no hack.
Then I'm sorry you won't be playing my hack

In all seriousness, Mew's disobedience is built into Emerald, to dissuade cheaters from hacking themselves to have one without an Old Sea Map. I haven't found a fix for it yet

Quote originally posted by pranoydstriker:
@lucbui ... can u tell where this beta ends ??..i have played jhoto but one policemen says that goldenrod city is not available or something ..can u tell where 2 go/
The beta ends at the policeman who says "Once Lucbui gets off his lazy ass, this part of Johto will be accessible"

Quote originally posted by Rizon:
What a great hack, I really like how you inserted new battle backgrounds and new tiles.
I think you should change the sprites of Pokémon too, this hack would be more great.
Anyways, good luck with this, don't abandon it!
I'm planning on it, but its hard resizing two-frame animations from HGSS. ChaosRush has alot of good sprites, but they're only one frame, because s/he's hacking Ruby, and has no need for two-frames. I have to make a choice between crappy sprites and nice animations, or nice sprites and no animation.

Quote originally posted by lit000:
Wait...
Was there no MASTERBALL or I was just missing something?
You're missing something.

Superfan of Pokemon Glazed? Click here to join the official Pokemon Glazed Facebook Page!

Thank you for hatching the eggs!
Please view these dragons! Just click them and you're done!
If you don't help them grow up, they'll die...