View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2013, 04:27 AM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

(You know, the disclaimer isn't necessary. It's clear to see that there's something up with Xiu's responses - to your credit as a writer. Be confident in your writing skills! You've definitely managed to convey a sense of something hidden just through the answers you composed alone.)

Anyway. Questions for Xiu Lim:

Why do you think people have accused you of being 'too perfect'? I have my own opinions, but I'd like to hear your side of the story.

Have you changed your mind about wanting to be the Avatar, or at least come to accept the fact that you are it? It's pretty obvious you didn't want to at first.

You say you think that there's 'probably some bad blood' between your parents and their siblings. What makes you think that? Do you know what the conflict is?

You will have to forgive my ignorance about all things Avatarish, but don't you as the Avatar need any physical prowess? Surely if this Order of the White Lotus is so fanatical, they would want you as perfectly suited to whatever it is that Avatars do as possible, and I assume that would involve not only bending training but physical training as well. If I'm correct - and I may well be wrong - why isn't that happening?

You have a pretty high opinion of yourself. Why is that? And does being the Avatar feed your ego at all?

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.