View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Brendino
#fpt2014

Nature: Quiet
I'm going to move this over to Pokemon Voting Polls, since it isn't really a discussion thread so much as looking for people's quick opinions.

My favorite starters would have to be the Sceptile family and the Empoleon family. Pokemon Sapphire was one of the first Pokemon games that I completely invested myself into (even though I'd played previous ones), and Sceptile was such a huge presence in my party. It was one of the few times I actually enjoyed using a Grass type Pokemon, and I still have that Sceptile on my HeartGold. As for Empoleon, I wasn't a big fan of any of the Sinnoh starters, but I hadn't used a Water one in a while, so I decided to pick Piplup. To be honest, I had no idea it would evolve into a part-Steel type, which seemingly made Empoleon indestructable, and the key component to my Platinum team.

As for my least favorites, I'd go with the Johto starters, the Torterra line and the Emboar line. These are more design based than anything, but still enough to make me not want to use them. That's why any time I play a Johto game, I usually ditch my starter as early as I can, even if they're my best Pokemon for a while.

MOVED.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014: DARK // NORMAL