View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Awkward.
#britanna

Nature: Sassy
Hope it's okay that I filled this out for two characters. Didn't see a rule against it...

Spoiler:
What is your full name?
Loria is my full name, deary. Some refer to me as "The Frozen Witch", which I will elaborate on later. However, as you are a commoner, you shall refer to me as "Your Highness", no exceptions.

When and where were you born?
I was born in a village in Coldarra. You know, that one that was obliterated by mercenaries from the Crimson Company. You might have heard of it.

Who are/were your parents?
My parents... ah, that's a tricky subject. My mother, a Froslass as I am now, was single. My father, I never met him. If I do meet him, it will not be under good circumstances. Of course, he's probably dead in this time. He was an old fart from what I remember of him, heehee.

Do you have any family other than your parents?
I had a younger brother. I also considered my friend Benita, my bodyguard and good friend, family.

Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?
Well... I don't like to talk about the destruction of my village, but I suppose your interest is peaked since I mentioned it before. I used to be a queen in my village; through deception and trickery, I gained the trust of the people in it and they allowed me to rule them. A year or so after I began my rule, a man named Januario approached me with a proposal: the funds of my village in exchange for protection from the possible ill-wraths of something called an Ice Plate. I denied him cooperation, and the next day, he sent Fire-type mercenaries that destroyed my entire village, and everyone in it. I am indeed the sole survivor of this attack. I am still very much a queen, mind you.

Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.
Before I was enlisted in helping the patrons of Area 52, I used to be a roamer. I would go from village to village and basically suck them dry of their resources in order to keep myself going. I did have to utilize my Psychic powers in order to trick some people, which is why I'm referred to as "The Frozen Witch". It's a very unbecoming name and I despise it. I wish I had gotten a name with more regality.

What do you do for a living?
Basically, my last answer defines my "job", if you wish to call it that.

Do you have any special abilities?
As I said, I'm adept at Psychic. Most Ghost-types find this difficult. I'm not a professional, like an actual Psychic type. However, I have decent mastery of it.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.
Well, I more or less look like any old Froslass. I have a purple bow and green eyes, however, which I've learned is different from regular Froslass. Guess I'm special, heehee.

To which social class do you belong?
The highest. I am a queen, thank you.

Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
None that I can think of off the top of my head.

What does your voice sound like?
Very seductive and calm. Don't you love it? ♥

I enjoy speaking in a professional and intelligent manner. Being a Queen over a peaceful village left a lot of time to immerse myself in study. I enjoyed reading the dictionary on occasion. I had just about finished the L section before my village was destroyed.

What do you have in your pockets?
I don't really have pockets.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
Many. First off, I am a queen. If I have not stated that enough, then shame on me. Everyone must know of this status, for it is absolutely true. I also, as stated previously, enjoy speaking with intelligent and well-articulated sentences.

I enjoy using deception and lies to trick people into believing, well, whatever I need. It's a habit I've tried so hard to break, but everyone is stuck in their ways and I am no exception. I often use my advanced knowledge and my adorable looks to get whatever I want. Don't act like you don't think I'm adorable, heehee. I also like to giggle a lot, and I enjoy taunting people. If I can get someone angry enough, I can deceive them into doing what I want.

My defining characteristic would definitely be my looks. I pride myself on my beauty, and those who speak ill of my appearance do not enjoy my reaction... heehee. You should definitely compliment my looks.

Spoiler:
What is your full name?
Angelique Everret. Don't shorten my first name. I hate it when people do that. I think the worst shortenings are Angie and Angel. Ugh.

When and where were you born?
I was born on some island near the Firenation land mass. I never really had the time to learn the name of it. When I was five, I went away to some Avatar camp-thing, and not long after I returned home, my mother and I moved to Republic City. I've lived there for quite a while now. I'm 18 currently, so I'll leave you to guess when I was born.

Who are/were your parents?
My dad was part of the Firenation army. He died shortly before I was born, in battle. I really wish I could've gotten to know him better, honestly. My mom says that he was a great person, with a wonderful personality.

My mother, bless her, she raised me all by myself. I guess she did a good job, although she didn't really want me to be influenced by the bad things that most young kids did, which lead to her keeping me mostly alone at our house on the island instead of playing with the other kids. Don't worry, I'm not too antisocial because of that; I can still make friends, I just choose not to have a lot because it's easier to know who you can trust and there's less drama. I turned out alright enough despite that, although she still wishes I would use more color in my outfit. No biggie.

Do you have any family other than your parents?
Nope. My mom said that if my dad had been alive after I was born, they would have tried for another child, probably a boy.

Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?
Hmm... there was this one time I was hanging out with my friend Julienne at those spinning board things that Airbenders in the city use... well, the sole airbender that is. We met him on the day we went there. He was really nice, and he told me that I shouldn't worry about not being a good firebender and about getting denied at the pro-bending signup because of that. I showed him my fighting style, and he said it was very interesting and that he rarely saw firebending used in the way I use it. It made me feel kind of special, I guess.

Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.
I live on the second-to-top floor of an apartment building close to the shoreline of Republic City. Our neighbors are somewhat normal, except for Mr. Wu. I steal his dumplings all the time, and he gets so mad at me. It's pretty funny.

What do you do for a living?
Er... well, I don't have a job really. My mom works for the pro-bending tournament in our city, and it's a pretty well-paying job. She said I didn't have to get a job if I don't want to, but I don't want her to handle all that stuff by herself.

Do you have any special abilities?
I wouldn't really consider it an ability, but I'm very flexible and great at gymnastics. I like to do some crazy maneuvers around the crowds of Republic City whenever I'm going somewhere and feel bored. People yell at me for it, but at least I'm having fun.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.
Well, I don't wanna brag or anything, but I'd consider myself pretty darn attractive. I'm about 5"4, I think, and I weigh about 165 lbs. I've got blonde hair, but with black highlights. I love the color black. Most of my outfit is black. I usually keep my hair in a ponytail. I have green eyes, which I'm not very excited about because I would look so much cuter with blue eyes. I generally like to wear what I have on now, and in case you're wondering about the skirt, I wear yoga shorts underneath. They hit my kneecaps, perverts. My messenger bag contains a lot of crap I've found, as well as some food and extra weapon cards.

To which social class do you belong?
... I should probably know what that means, right? Um... upper-middle?

Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
Hmm, not really. I think I'm just... kind of weak-looking in general. But it's only because I'm skinny and I like to do acrobatics. You think I could do the stuff I do with flabs of fat dripping from my stomach?

What does your voice sound like?
Not really sure what you mean, you've been listening to me right? Some people say it's calming. I think my friend Rachael thinks it's annoying. She's a ***** anyway. No one likes her.

What do you have in your pockets?
*digs in pocket* Ooh, lint.

I usually keep stuff in my bag, so I rarely put things in my pocket. Maybe just candy wrappers that I throw away later.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I like to do cartwheels a lot, as well as general acrobat moves like flow ducking, jumping, flips, running off walls and carts, slides, splits, etc. Also, I have a fighting style different from most Firebenders. I suck at anything long distance, so my instructor helped me develop a close-range Firebending style, in which I use acrobatic attacks mixed with fire to fight. For example, I can do this really cool move where I do a cartwheel while my hands and feet release fire to create a wheel of fie. It's so cool. I would show you now, but we're indoors and I really don't want more arson charges.

Last edited by Awkward.; September 6th, 2013 at 04:58 PM.