• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

We'll interview your character

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Why do you think people have accused you of being 'too perfect'? I have my own opinions, but I'd like to hear your side of the story.
People look at me and they see a popular, smart, pretty girl who can easily make friends, make clothes, sing, bend, and more. They think I can do anything, but they're wrong. I like the flattery, though!

Have you changed your mind about wanting to be the Avatar, or at least come to accept the fact that you are it? It's pretty obvious you didn't want to at first.
Being the Avatar comes with lots of perks, so of course I'm okay with it now! Besides, it's not like all the Avatars had to face world-threatening circumstances, right?

You say you think that there's 'probably some bad blood' between your parents and their siblings. What makes you think that? Do you know what the conflict is?
I don't know what the cause is. Their harsh words when they meet are proof enough of a conflict, though. But I honestly don't know what it is.

You will have to forgive my ignorance about all things Avatarish, but don't you as the Avatar need any physical prowess? Surely if this Order of the White Lotus is so fanatical, they would want you as perfectly suited to whatever it is that Avatars do as possible, and I assume that would involve not only bending training but physical training as well. If I'm correct - and I may well be wrong - why isn't that happening?
The purpose of the Avatar is to maintain balance in the world, not to beat people up. It isn't all about fighting. It's an honest mistake to think that though, considering the accomplishments of my predecessors! Mastery of the elements isn't about power, it's about understanding. I am working hard to get stronger though, so don't worry! *flexes her arms jokingly*

You have a pretty high opinion of yourself. Why is that? And does being the Avatar feed your ego at all?
Sorry if I seem a little self centered. As liked as I am though, people don't quite understand how hard I've worked for all of this. It doesn't bother me, though and I am proud of it all! Being the Avatar actually does the opposite, considering that I've got the likes of Aang and Korra to compare myself to! You do need good self esteem and confidence if you want to be successful, though!

Now, I've got a question for you! We can make this more like a nice conversation! Are you going to tell anyone what I've said here? You can't just go around telling everyone about a girl's private life, can you?

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
This is my Inuyasha OC who's paired with Sesshomaru.

Spoiler:

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
I do apologise for the delay. I've been rather busy. However!

Questions for milady Maylene Ling:

At your age, thoughts must inevitably turn to your future and what it holds. Do you have plans for retirement at some point? If so, what are you planning to do to stave off the death by boredom that claims so many retirees? (I don't know how long people live in your time period and part of the world, but I imagine you must be reckoned rather old among your people.)

Your job and your lifestyle must have brought you into contact with a large number of interesting people. Do you have any stories about that sort of thing that you'd like to share?

You mentioned children; have you been married? If so, what was your spouse like, and where are they now?

If not, then what children were you referring to?

In order for a knack for accounting to become visible and then useful, one also needs a modicum of training. Who taught you, and how did you take to your schooling?

Response for Xiu Lim:

Well, madam, when you signed the agreement to hold this interview you consented to the information you provided being reported elsewhere. All of our interviews are broadcast live along a complex network of light beams and glass wires that spans the globe; it is one of the defining creations of our particular era. One needs but to be connected, and all the information the world has to offer is at one's fingertips.

And, er, that includes this interview. You really should have read the contract, Ms Lim.

Also, I confess that I have absolutely no idea what an Avatar is, hence my errors. Perhaps a others of our interviewers know more about your world than I do. Frankly, I'm not qualified to talk about it.

Questions for Sakura, to be communicated via Konekodemon:

If she cannot control her sword 'most' of the time, is there anything she can do about that? One would think that in her line of work, control of a sword is fairly necessary.

In a similar vein, why is it that Sakura can't control her sword?

Why does Sakura do what she does? What drives her in her journey?

Do Sakura's siblings travel with her? If so, what do they do?

Why does she beat up Jaken a lot?

Thank you for your patience.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
I'd like to flesh out my character some!

What is your full name?
Vash, the Bullet

When and where were you born?
In a cave resting on the side of a mountain.

Who are/were your parents?
My Father was a Crobat while my mother was a Golbat. I remember them being good caretakers and guardians in my days as a Zubat.

Do you have any family other than your parents?
Other than my parents, I had a brother and sister all of which I lost contact with long ago. However when I was taken in the tribe of Wind Masters, they soon became his new family.

Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?
A long time ago I once got into a fight with a Skarmory, apparently trespassing onto its territory by accident. I pleaded forgiveness but was attacked mercilessly anyways. I managed to defend myself and flee, but still wear a scar as a reminder of the incident.

Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.
Before my current occupation I lived within the mountains off the rim of the city.

What do you do for a living?
Guarding the Flying Plate, one of the 16 plates created by Arceus.

Do you have any special abilities?
Normally Crobat would have sub par eyesight due to them spending the majority of their time in caves and only exposing themselves to dark places. However because of my active day-and-night lifestyle and no definitive sleep cycle, I'm comfortable in the darkness as well as broad daylight.

Being exposed to the flying plate for such a long time as not only stimulated my flying abilities, but given me complete mastery and precision over my flying type moves.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.
I am a Crobat, with your standard crobat features. I have a scar on my midsection obtained some time ago in a scrap with a Skarmory. I wear a black belt with an attachment piece. The piece contains a float stone, which makes me all the more lighter and faster while flying and gliding.

To which social class do you belong?
I am unsure of where I stand honestly.

Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
None.

What does your voice sound like?
Not overly deep but a low, smooth voice that is both peaceful in conversion and sinister to hear in a dark alley.

What do you have in your pockets?
Well, if I did have pockets they would be stocked with food.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I would define myself as reserved and not exactly outspoken. While not extremely sociable I do however find security and stability in numbers. Conversely, I do enjoy the quiet, and tranquility of solidarity. A bad habit I have developed would be either thinking out loud or trailing off during sentences. Sometimes people would consider lacking a sense of humor and taking things to seriously.

Last edited:
Years
This sounds like a really cool idea. Got two characters from a fic still on the drawing board for ya :)

Bastion, an Eevee
Spoiler:

Celia, a Quilava

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
To Vash:

• What five words would you choose to describe your personality?
  • What do you consider your greatest achievement?
  • When and where are you the happiest?
  • You guard the Sky Plate. How much would you sacrifice to keep it safe?
  • For how long have you been guarding it?
  • Did guarding it change you, as a person?
  • Has there been anyone who tried to get to the Plate? A thief, a criminal?
  • Does it get lonely where you are currently living?
  • What's your favorite food that you hardly ever find?
  • What are your religious views? Do you think the Paragon of the Sky is the God that deserves to be praised most, or you think Arceus is superior to every other being?
  • What are your political views? Surely, as the sole guardian of the Plate, you are an important individual in Skyhaven, which means every political party would want to be on your good side. The Council, the Trade Prince, the Cyalan Ambassador - which is the lesser evil, do you believe?
  • Do you think that the crusade for justice King Aion started in Duskwood against the Anonymous Brotherhood was righteous? Or do you think he did it to acquire the Plate?
  • Have you ever been in Area 52, have you met Elder Durand? If yes, are you familiar with the cause of the heroes that have set out in a journey?
  • Are you able to take a life freely? Do you think it has any value that you have to respect?
  • Are you an honest person, or a shady one?
  • If you are weary of intruders, how do you treat people in general? Since you seem distant, perhaps they'll get the wrong impression of you.
  • Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Manska - Bastion

What are some of the other jobs around your little community?
What do you want to evolve into?
What's a typical day for you in the village?
Do you get bored a lot?
What do you do for fun?
Do you have any close friends?
Do you ever get into trouble?
Do you have a favorite spot where you like to visit?
How big is the village?
Do you ever think about running away?

Manska - Celia

Do you consider Darel a friend?
Do you have any ideas running through your head about what could be attacking the south?
Do you have any friends?
Do you have a favorite spot where you like to relax?
Do you ever miss your father?
Do you trust the other pokemon?
What do you think of trainers capturing pokemon?
Do you ever think about being captured yourself?
Would you want to be captured?
What do you do for fun?

I'll develop another character of mine. Put into a spoiler because I don't want this post to be too long.
Spoiler:

Years
I have a character who is in a fanfic (On DeviantART) that I'd like to flesh out, as I feel as if I need to edit him a bit.

What is your full name?
My full name is Jacob Carlin Steamclutch.
October 1st, 1994, in Roman City, Kanto region.
Mitchell and Linda Steamclutch
Not many.
I ran into Ash, Misty and Brock once, when I was a Pikachu Gijinka. They helped me defeat the West End Warriors, a rouge police squad.
Where do you live and whom do you live with? Describe the person/people.
I live in Cerulean City with my Raichu, nicknamed "Sparkshot"
I'm mainly a Pokèmon performer, but I'm also an impressionist.
I can understand and talk to Pokèmon. I can also use the moves; Thunderbolt, Thunder punch, Iron tail and Volt Tackle (Being a Raichu Gijinka.)
Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.
I stand about 5'8, I have brown hair, brown eyes; I weigh 185 lbs, Because I'm a Raichu gijinka; I have Raichu ears and a Raichu tail. I usually wear an orange jacket, with a white T-shirt, blue jeans, tennis shoes and brown fingerless gloves.
Middle class
I think I'm allergic to gardenia flowers, as my eyes get watery and I sneeze whenever I'm around them.
Deep, but whenever I sing, I can go high.
?What do you have in your pockets?
A wallet and an iPhone.
Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I do. Sometimes, I can mess things up with my tail (Like, if there is a ladder, and I walk past it, if I'm not careful, my tail will pull it down or knock it down) I also shock people whenever I get angry. (Though I've done this much less as of late)

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
What five words would you choose to describe your personality?
Simple, dedicated, vigilant, quiet, thoughtful, and agreeable.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I would considered my greatest achievement was when I evolved into a Crobat and beat Typhon, the leader of the Wind Masters in a race. I felt so accomplished, and everyone was very proud of me.

When and where are you the happiest?
I am most happy when I can look around myself and everything is functioning smoothly, within a calm air, and in a peaceable motion. I experience this everyday as I roost contently, gazing at the scenery on top of the pinnacle.

You guard the Sky Plate. How much would you sacrifice to keep it safe?
I would sacrifice whatever is necessary to keep it out of the wrong hands.

For how long have you been guarding it?
For about four years

Did guarding it change you, as a person?
No, not really. Although association with thee Skyhaven council over the years does give me insight and knowledge of the events of Atlica.

Has there been anyone who tried to get to the Plate? A thief, a criminal?
There were a number of attempts to take the plate the first few years. However as they were all disposed of and my fierce reputation of the Sky Plate guardian grew, less and less pokemon with the intention of stealing the plate come to the Pinnacle.

Does it get lonely where you are currently living?
During my time as the Plate's caretaker, I cant say that I've ever been noticeably lonely. Both the fealing of solitude and the presence of company alike have felt like its own fortress to me.

What's your favorite food that you hardly ever find?
Though the nearby forest is littered with berries of many varieties, I scramble to find Sitris Berries which are always ripe refreshing to the body.

What are your religious views? Do you think the Paragon of the Sky is the God that deserves to be praised most, or you think Arceus is superior to every other being?
I believe that while the Paragons are powerful entities, that Arceus as the creator of the plates and Paragons themselves is superior. This does not mean that I do not also respect the Paragons, just a lesser degree.

What are your political views? Surely, as the sole guardian of the Plate, you are an important individual in Skyhaven, which means every political party would want to be on your good side. The Council, the Trade Prince, the Cyalan Ambassador - which is the lesser evil, do you believe?
Even though i try to stay impartial to the pilitical parties, I'm not a fan of King Aion and the Cylans nor do I believe the Trade Prince's motives are completely pure. I currently view the Skyhaven council to be the most benevolent at most times.

Do you think that the crusade for justice King Aion started in Duskwood against the Anonymous Brotherhood was righteous? Or do you think he did it to acquire the Plate?
Weather or not the crusade was for the plate doesn't change the fact that the action was excessive. The plate was probably the King's Primary motive.

Have you ever been in Area 52, have you met Elder Durand? If yes, are you familiar with the cause of the heroes that have set out in a journey?
No but I did receive the message. However I could not leave the Pinnacle for such an extended period of time to visit area 52. One of the heroes however, has informed me of their quest.

Are you able to take a life freely? Do you think it has any value that you have to respect?
I've had to take lives before, namely those who insist on the theft of the SkyPlate despite warnings. So yes, I can take the lives of people who are shamelessly wicked. I do respect the value of life however.

Are you an honest person, or a shady one?
I'm honest and fairly direct.

If you are weary of intruders, how do you treat people in general? Since you seem distant, perhaps they'll get the wrong impression of you.
I am weary of intruders and am not usually very lenient when it comes to people who intentionally trespass. This has lead people to believe that I am a mean and scary person, which at least the former isn't true. I do find my general demeanor to repel rather than to attract most of the time. However I find myself very dedicated to those I do happen to get to know.

Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
In the morning I do my routinely flight in and around the area then perimeter of the pinnacle grounds. Then I eat a morning meal, usually with things i find and cook myself. Mid-day is mostly filled with routine battle and flight exercises followed by the reading of the many books and tomes most graciously provided for me. However during these activities my senses are as vigilant as ever and prepared to spot any intruder. Evening to dusk I usually stiffen my patrols and surveillance. I can't fathom why many people seem to believe that invading the vessel would somehow be easier under the cover of night, disregarding that I am inherently a creature of the night. I usually find time for sleep during dawn or the slow hours of mid-day.

Though I value my schedule but I do appreciate a change of pace from time to time. Such as when old friends stop by shortly, or when I'm called to Skyhaven by the council. However I do get annoyed when a theft attempt arises or the weather is bad for an extended period of time.

Last edited:

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
What is your full name?
Serena Touko

Vaniville City

Mother: Melissa Touko father: Gary Touko

Yes but they died in the war to save the universe.

Well when I was 5 years old I inherited my brothers pet fox and my sisters pet frog and I accidentally burned down the house and I was too late to put out the fire.

I live with a red and yello fox and a Blue, White, and black frog. I don't live in ahouse or anywehere because I travel a lot. I mostly build my own shelters or sleep in caves.

I am the youngest member of a resistance known as the Deep Sea Guardians. We are sworn to protect the dragon of the seas.

I am able to breathe fire because of my flame sac that I inherited from my mother. I am able to use my fire underwater due to my father being raised by the water dragon.

I am 10 years old. I am 5'6" the average heighth. I weigh 200 pounds but I look like an average 10 year old girl. I am a member of a race called Kitsu. My hair color is Gold and I have pink eyes. I normally wear a dress with some high heels. I have a chinese dragon birthmark on my left arm. I also have a pair of wings on my back that I am able to fold up against my skin. My skin is made out of serpentlike scales.

I belong to the Imperial class.

My physical weakness is my underbelly but I sleep on jewelstones to make it stronger.

I speak through a telepathic connection with the people and Kitsu I choose. I do have a voice but it can only be heard underneath the water. (Basically sounds like a lugia. Just giving a pokemon reference. This has nothing to do with pokemon)

Well i carry 2 katanas on my back.

I kinda have a foot fetish that nobody knows about and also I have Dyslexia and ADHD. I like to play with fire and water and I often make a lot of steam and I end up giving away our position just so I can do push ups when we reach safety again.

Well hope this helps me lol.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
One of the OC main character in my first ever fic.

What is your full name?
My name is Commander Poliwrath A-062. But Commander Poliwrath for short.

I was told I was born on Planet Fortune. A planet like Earth but ten types larger. And my date of birth is classified. But guess all you want.

I was raised in the military. Some say I was kidnapped while I was an egg. Some say my parents died in a conflict between humans, and the good side adopted me. Either way, I don't want to know, to prevent any obsession on finding and knowing the true facts about my parents. It's for the greater good, and for my own sake. But I treat my Commanding Officer Colonel Jet and leader of my military group Supreme Argonaut Mewtwo, as my fathers. Who's wings I've have been under for so many years while in duty.

I used to have a family. 50 young health Poliwags, and a beautiful Poliwhirl wife... but their lives were shorten due to a Rocket Nation attack .I only have a few Poliwag children left and I was force to be separated from them, for security purposes. Only blood relative I know of, is my brother. Politoed B-186. Who is also in the same military program as me. Who recently died during the war. Other then him. The only family I have closes to me, 24/7 of the time. The team I lead into combat. Loyal Team. Which consist of 19 extraordinary and odd individuals.

I presume this interview is a family friendly interview. So I'll respect that by saying. War is ugly and horrific. People hate ugly and horrific things. And that's all I can say about my past. It's ugly and horrific.

My team is stationed in Foxway Base on Planet Fortune. Do you really want me to state the 19 other individuals that I live with?

I am an Argonaut. A special military program where few selected Pokemon are given a chance to be given augmentations, ability enhancements, and special military training. And sent into battle where only Argonauts can succeeded as victor. But our "program" is no longer as a part of the military, only funded and supported. We are our own singularity.

Beside the standard abilities that a regular Poliwrath has. My abilities are extremely beefed up and enhanced by a hundred percent. I can use a hydro pump, and knock down a multiple skyscraper in one shot, if I committed on doing it. I have mastered the sword, shield combination or spear and shield combination. Both really deadly in my hands. But it's my large round bronze Spartan shield that people should be afraid of. It looks and sounds painful if you're in a collision with it. I command my team with high intellectual and affective tactics and commands.

Though the persist height and weight of me is classified. But I can assure you I'm around 6 foot 5, at around 300 pounds. No hair and my eyes are black. On and off battle I wear my custom made leather covered bronze body plated and leggings, to protect me. It's round like my body and protects any large masses of flesh. I wear a red cape on my back and wear a Spartan helmet for head and facial protection.

I don't have tattoos, but I do have one scar running down the side of my left eyes. And three scars on my right arm, and finally a very large scar going diagonally near the top of my spiral chest.

I'm a high ranking officer with in the military, so I'm well feared and equally well respected. But I don't exist out side the military.

I am immune to allergies and diseases. My augmentations and alterations made my body and its immune system extraordinarily resistant to all, even cancer. But I am no immortal. I can be slayed. Simple sword strike on me from someone who is equally strong as me can kill me. You can try to emotionally and psychologically damage me but it will be tough. Because I am trained into resisting that was well.

Deep. And frog like, if you must.

Does my sword holster count? Because it's the closes thing to a pocket like you said.

After years of fighting and killing. I become cold heart. taking lives or imprisoning it as prisoners of war, even the death of an Argo, especially a team member of mine and my own brother. I'll simply mourn them for the night, then move on into the next day like nothing emotionally damaged me. But the people I kill, I don't really care about them in the end, their casualties. It's life.

I don't have a effective stress reliever, so I have the tendency to hit my teammates with my fist and shield. Due to the personality of my teammates. I became more shallow, and less heartfelt, more like destroy positive attitudes with negative vibes. Like mentioning missions, in such up joy moments. And also resistant against idiocy, and immaturity because of my teammates. And more of a "straight to the point" and not wasting anytime type of person.

But I guarantee you and my team guarantees you. If things come down to the wire or a member of my teams life is in jeopardy. I set all feelings, tie ins, and bond I have with them a side, and will throw them under the bus, that's IF I'm ordered too. If I'm not ordered. It's my team over everything except for each other, soldiers, other Argos and if it must civilians. But it's also my teams decisions to sacrifice themselves if they want to, and as a good leader. I must do what makes them happy, and others happy, and not for myself. By allowing them to sacrifice themselves. As much it bothers me, as much it will make me feel regretful, I must do it, for them.

I suffer from lack of sleep, from stress. Like I said no effective stress reliever besides hitting my teammates awake, or taking a life. And I've been living like that for many years now. Ugly and Horrific habit.

I expect you to be satisfied with my answers. Good day to you.

Last edited:

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
One of my favorite OC from one of the comic books I hope to create.

Ricochet

Little Background: Has the ability to make bullets bounce of him due to an accident that happened years ago.

What is your full name?
I was born Richard Chetner, but my friends call me Dick. I don't particularly like it. *laughs*

I was born in Red City, Nevada in 1963. It was a huge city. Gigantic. I've heard New York ain't got [censored] on it.

My parents were Daniel and Michelle Chetner. They were good people. Loved me dearly. Broke their hearts when I headed to RCU.

I do. I have a wife, I met her in 1989 Nanya and a son. Richard Jr. I love him so much. We had a hard time taking care of him. I had to take a crap-ton of loan's just to survive. Not that I blame our son. No, not at all. Just a fact.

Well I became Ricochet, the hero of Red City a long time ago. As I said, I took out a lot of loans to support my family. Once I couldn't make the payments, they started harassing my family. Calling me day in and day out. It wasn't until 1996, the year of "the accident" did my life change forever. On the 12th of October. I was on my way home and a group of thugs, I suspect collectors for my loans, grabbed and carted me to, uh, to a wax factory. Waxing Smarts, was the companies name, they're closed now, if I remember correctly. As they were driving me to the factory, I speed dialed the police so they could track my location. Hoped that would get me before I got [censored]. *laughs*. They held me on a cat walk above a giant vat of wax inside the factory and just... they just tossed me off the cat walk. I remember about 30 seconds of being in that wax before I blacked out. Next thing I know, I'm in a hospital. My body feels stiff. My family was there. Personally relieved that those [censored] didn't hurt my family. Two days later I get released.

Police were calling a lot, asking how I ended up in that wax. I wanted to protect my family, so I told them I fell while I was being chased by rabid dog. Don't know if they believed me, didn't really matter. As far as I was concerned there were no collectors.

2 days after that, I get a call. From the collectors. Turns out they found out I hadn't died. They tell me-they say: "Come down to the North Side Docks" I say: "Leave my family alone." they say: "We promise we will, just come to the docks." So what do I do? I go. I take their word for it.

I, uh, I write a note to my family, saying I can't be with them. Truly the hardest thing I could have ever done. Told her that so much debt piled up, she and Jr. would be safer without me in their lives.

So I head to the date with destiny and those guys are right there. Waiting for me. Guns drawn and everything. They tell me-they say: "Gonna' make sure you're dead this time." so they shoot me. What do you think happens, huh? Guess. Bullets bounce off me like Superman. "Bing-ping-zing" right off.

Eventually they get scared and shoot some more. Bullets going every where. They bounce off me, eventually, and go into them. Both of them dead. I wouldn't call the circumstances "Murder" per se, more so. Assisted Suicide. *laughs*.

Really not convinced. I did the stupidest thing I could ever think to do, you ready for this. I shoot myself in the head, literally! Pick up a gun from the dead-guys. Put the muzzle to my head and pulled that [censored]ed trigger. What do you think happens? "Zing" that bullets bounces off my head and right back into the gun. Explodes in my hand. Hurt like a [censored]. *laughs*

So now, I think I'm invincible, right? Superman for sure. I hear sirens though. Heard the shots, I'm sure. So I book it to the warehouse on the docks there. Hid until they left. Decide that I'm going to go home, see my family once more before I vanish for good.

I get "home." and wait at the fence. See more-[censored]ed thugs pull up. Ready to kill them both. Without even thinking, without even questioning the motives. I just rushed up. Grabbed my son's baseball bat off the lawn. Bullets still bouncing off me. *laughs* and I just... I just beat 'em. Didn't kill them. They ran before that. I look into the window of my house... and I ... I see my family looking at me... Wondering who the hell I am. You know? I nod once more and I run off. Sirens ring through the night. Nanya must of called the cops.

On my way to wherever the hell I was going. I remembered I wanted to be a police officer and thought this... this thing I had... this power to take bullets... and go with it. I mean a police officer was out of the question, right? Killed two guys in the dock. Didn't have the merit to be a police officer. Wouldn't do it if I could. So I went vigilante. From afar I would keep an eye on my family. I made an eye mask and grabbed a fedora. Got a long trench coat. Changed my name Ricochet. So I was born.

I live by myself in the North Side Dock's Warehouse. Just me and my thoughts.

*laughs* Didn't I make it clear? Vigilante... Like a Batman or something. *laughs*. Not a superhero, god no. Just a ... just a tough skinned [censored].

Went over this. Did you forget already? *laughs* Uh. The wax hardened enough on my skin to make it so ballistics can't hurt me. They sting, I mean, yeah. But they don't kill me. I'm also a decent fighter. Little crazy, but decent. *laughs*

I'm, uh, what? About five-eleven? Something like? two-hundred and ten pounds. I have blue eyes see. *pulls bottom eye lid down.* I wear a trench coat, fedora and eye mask at all times. I can't even hint that that guy who saved Nanya and Jr. in 1996 was me.

Uh, Vigilante I think you would call it?

No I'm a healthy guy. Physically fit. However, the only thing that my "powers" don't protect me against is brute force. *laughs* seriously! If I get hit by a car, I'd be as dead as anyone else.

Not deep, average adult voice. Kind of high.

Notepad, chewed up pencil, hand drawn map of Red City... or what's left of it. *laughs*

Uh. Very paranoid. I think my time in the wax made me a little skittish. But I mean, who wouldn't, right? When I'm writing I chew on that pencil like taffy. But yeah that's me.

Thanks for your time, guys!

Richard "Dick/Ricochet" Chetner

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
(Ray said I could help out this topic, so if you're all wondering why I'm asking questions then that's why :P Hi)

Questions for Serena (Daughter of the Dawn):
  • Obviously, I'm interested by the fact that you have a foot fetish. Where did that come from? Have you had any partners (if you've had any at all) that were okay with it?
  • How did you burn your house down? Was it underwater or on land? If it was underwater, how did it burn down?
  • What are the names of your Frog and your Fox? Describe their personality.
  • You say you're 10 years old, but you have the appearance of, well, a really short, fat teenage girl. Are things like this common in your race?
  • You say you're protecting a Dragon, correct? Why are you protecting it? What makes it so special? Is there an old folk tale associated with it? Do you know if it's even real? Does everyone in your race know about it or learn about it at some point, or is the knowledge of it kept a secret for only a select few?
  • You like to travel a lot, obviously. Do you prefer any specific places to stay at? Do you prefer water over land, or vice versa?
  • So, you can use fire underwater because your father was raised by the Water Dragon. Were others' parents raised by the dragon as well, or only your father? Are your dad and the Dragon related, and if so, how?

Questions for Vash (couragehound):
  • So, Vash. That's quite an interesting name. Is there any hidden meaning behind it, or is it just a name?
  • Wind Masters? Explain a bit more about them. What are they? What is their purpose, or what do they do? Where do they reside?
  • Have ever thought about/attempted to find/contact your siblings?
  • A Crobat with no weakness to daylight. Interesting. Do you prefer one over the other? Do either of them hinder you in any way?
  • Articulate about your fight with the Skarmory. Who won? Other than your scar, did you escape with other injuries? Was it 1-on-1, or did the Skarmory have help? Did anyone come to help you?
  • Do you think you take things too seriously? Have any of your experiences caused you to lack a sense of humor, or was it just that way since you were born?
  • Are most Pokemon in the Zubat family similar to you? Describe some of their common personality traits.
  • Why would your pockets be stuffed with food? Are you a heavy eater? What's your favorite food?

Questions for Bardon (slayer231):
  • You didn't give a lot of info to go off of. Do you not like talking about yourself and your life, or was that unintentional?
  • Describe the Srain race in more detail. What do they normally look like? What are some common personality traits?
  • If it's not too difficult for you, would you be willing to explain how your mother passed?
  • Have you ever asked why you don't visit your parents' parents? If so, how did your dad react?
  • There seems to be unrest between humans and Srians. Is this worldwide, or only in your school? Are Srians considered inferior to humans? Is there any public discrimination, such as signs that separate Srain facilities from human facilities? If so, why are Srians allowed on the planet you live on if they are oppressed in such a way? (This is under the assumption that this is on Earth; if it's on another planet, please explain some things about this planet and how humans ended up on it).
  • Some of your answers indicated that you aren't very wealthy. Is it like this for most Srians? Do Srians have a harder time finding a job than humans? Has your father attempted to get a better paying job at any point?
  • Do you do well in school? If not, what holds you back? Do Srians struggle in human school, or do they have their own school?
  • Are Srians expected to conform to human society, or are they separate?
  • Are Srians permitted to have romantic relationships (sexual and non-sexual) with humans, or is it strictly Srian-Srian? Is it illegal? Have there been people that you know of who have attempted these kinds of relationships?
  • Do you get in fights a lot, or was this fight with the kid a rare occurrence? If you do get in fights, does the discrimination, if any, against Srians influence this?

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
You didn't give a lot of info to go off of. Do you not like talking about yourself and your life, or was that unintentional?
Sorry, I don't really think of my life as interesting. It was unintentional, I'll try to go into more details this time.

Describe the Srain race in more detail. What do they normally look like? What are some common personality traits?
Well, we kind of look like lizards? I know the adult Srains I know are taller than normal humans. I guess the best words I can find are reptilian humanoids. I would say lizards, but my dad says that's demeaning, or something. We're different shades of green, normally males are darker than the females, but our eyes can be just about any color.

If it's not too difficult for you, would you be willing to explain how your mother passed?
Have you ever asked why you don't visit your parents' parents? If so, how did your dad react?
My mom died five years ago, because of police brutality. Apparently there was this big gang outbreak, but to make a long story short, she got confused as one of the gang members and beat to death. He starts to cry whenever he tells the story, but I mean can you blame him? After that happened, my dad became really distant for about a month. Then, one day he woke up and acted like it never happened, it was really creepy. I guess that's why I like to pester him with questions, to reassure myself he still cares. We try to visit my grandparents on my mom's side every year, but my dad and grandpa get into a fight shortly after we arrive and we end up leaving. I don't think I have ever seen my grandparents on my dad's side. I've asked before and he said that they don't want to see him. I don't really know anything about that as my dad doesn't talk about his past. I know he's done some pretty bad things, but that's about it.

There seems to be unrest between humans and Srians. Is this worldwide, or only in your school? Are Srians considered inferior to humans? Is there any public discrimination, such as signs that separate Srain facilities from human facilities? If so, why are Srians allowed on the planet you live on if they are oppressed in such a way? (This is under the assumption that this is on Earth; if it's on another planet, please explain some things about this planet and how humans ended up on it).
Yes, we live on Earth. Srains have been here for about three generations, so I guess you could say we're still going around the world. Most of us still live in California, but some others have gone off to the other parts of the world. From what I learned at school, some Srainian scientists discovered Earth and flew over to check it out. Some Srains wanted to stay, and here we are. The oppression is more of a social mentality than anything. There's a rule on the bus that Srains can't sit if humans would have to stand, but that's pretty much it. I think some humans are angry because now there's the same amount of jobs, but now for more beings. I don't quite understand it myself, so that's about all I can give you.

Some of your answers indicated that you aren't very wealthy. Is it like this for most Srians? Do Srians have a harder time finding a job than humans? Has your father attempted to get a better paying job at any point?
I know that the poor thing is the general culture, if that makes sense. There are a few towns that are pretty much only made of Srains, to avoid that social thing. The social void is the biggest problem right now. My dad has been a firefighter the entire time I've been alive, so I don't know. I should ask him.

Do you do well in school? If not, what holds you back? Do Srians struggle in human school, or do they have their own school?
I say I'm an average student. My dad cares a lot about my education, so he makes sure we do well. I have a 3.2 GPA, so I'm doing fine. We get grouped in with the human kids, from what I can tell, there will never be a law or rule separating us because of the "separate, but equal" thing that happened way back when.

Are Srians expected to conform to human society, or are they separate?
This question makes it seem so forceful. I don't know, I guess what you refer to as the "human society", is what I've lived by my entire life. The towns are as separated as it gets, physically.

Are Srians permitted to have romantic relationships (sexual and non-sexual) with humans, or is it strictly Srian-Srian? Is it illegal? Have there been people that you know of who have attempted these kinds of relationships?
I guess they're allowed, but I personally haven't heard of anything like that. I would think it's frowned upon socially, but no law makes it illegal.

Do you get in fights a lot, or was this fight with the kid a rare occurrence? If you do get in fights, does the discrimination, if any, against Srians influence this?
It was my first fight. If you asked me, the bully had it coming. He just rants what he heard from his dad, just an idiot in my books. I know that Srains have developed a sort of ominous culture with the presence of several gangs. Because some humans are so against srains having "their" jobs, a lot of srains have resorted to selling drugs. I would never do anything like that, and I plan to be the first srain in my family to graduate high school.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
If she cannot control her sword 'most' of the time, is there anything she can do about that? One would think that in her line of work, control of a sword is fairly necessary.

Sesshomaru, helps her train and she eventually learns how to control it.

In a similar vein, why is it that Sakura can't control her sword?

It's actually a sword forged from a demon fang that was once used by her annsister Midoriko.

Why does Sakura do what she does? What drives her in her journey?

She is a Priestess, it's her job. And her job is what drives her on her journey. Plus she wants to one day destroy Naraku.

Do Sakura's siblings travel with her? If so, what do they do?

Sakura only has one sibling and that is Rin. As she's a little kid Rin mostly plays.

Why does she beat up Jaken a lot?

She finds Jaken to be very annoying and he's always bad mouthing her.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Round 2 | Interview with my first comic book creation Primate-Man.

Little Background: Primate-Man is a costumed vigilente who protects Red City. He has a prehensile tail to swing from the buildings.

What is your full name?
I'm afraid that's absolutely confidential. But you may refer to me as Primate-Man or PM. Which ever you prefer.

I suppose this information can be released. I was born in '83 and my home has, and always will be, Red City.

My parents were good folks. Raised me right.

No. I'm afraid not.

All I can tell you is that from a young age I had always been fascinated with monkeys and primates. The basis off of my identity.

I live in the streets of Red City. With the people of the city. Protecting.

I protect Red City from any threat, big or small.

I have a tail that can extend to about 30 feet. It can attach to almost any surface allowing me to swing from building to building. Allowing me to cover distances between the city quickly.

I'm 6 feet high and about 189 pounds. I wear this golden suit to cover my identity. This mask covers my entire face, no one will ever find out who I am.

Hero. Simply put.

If I told you that, my enemies who might be watching would have the advantage and that is something I can't risk.

High and squeaky.

This suit does not come with pockets, thus I have nothing in them.

My love for monkeys, as a child I often visited the zoo. Always had a strong love for them.

S.H.I.E.L.D. FILES // TIER I CLASSIFIED // TOP SECRET
Spoiler:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Spoiler:

• What is your full name?

Ryan Jack Cutlass. If you've ever been to the south, you've probably heard that name.

• When and where were you born?

We don't really count years and dates back in the homeland. And as far as I know, I was born on my grandfather's ship on a full moon. How lucky is that for a waterbender?

• Who are/were your parents?

My father, Jack Cutlass, is a sailor, businessman and fisherman. Yep, all three. You gotta learn what to do when one doesn't work, right? My mother, Annabelle Cutlass, is the ship's doctor. She tried to teach me healing before freezing but it turns out my smaller sister's better at that lady stuff.

• Do you have any family other than your parents?

As I mentioned, I have a smaller sister named Jeanne, aged 8 - also a waterbender. I also have an uncle living in Republic City - works in the medicine field like my mom - and a few far cousins here and there among the crew. Technically, we're all one huge damn family!

• Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?

*Cough* Nooottt really. I mean, not that I don't trust you, I'm just uncomfortable saying it in public. I'll pass on that one.

• Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.

When you're a sailor you've got more than one home, my friend! I've sailed around with my dad so much, ever since I was a little boy, and met so many people and seen so many places, you can say the world is my home!

• What do you do for a living?

Different jobs. Usually I help my father around with handling the ships and the business going on.

• Do you have any special abilities?

Pfft. Waterbender, mate?

• To which social class do you belong?

I'd say it depends on where I am. But since we're in Republic City, I'd say lower middle class. It's completely different back in the homeland. Our family is one of the ruling ones of the whole area.

• Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?

Well, I do have hyperactivity, but it rarely affects me anymore.

• What do you have in your pockets?

Wait, lemme check. *feels around in pockets* Money I won from a bet, a rag to polish my cutlass, a -em- something which looks like a rat dropping (I don't even want to know what that is, oh goodness me), and a box of fish-flavored crackers - those aren't for me, they're for my Falcon. I'm serious. STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT! I DON'T EAT THOSE!

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Questions for Ryan (Foxrally):
  • Why don't the people in your homeland count years and dates? Do they have their own time system?
  • How does your farther manage to juggle all three of those jobs? They all would take tremendous amounts of time out of his day, especially when put together. Does he do one at a time or has he found a balance?
  • How did your parents meet?
  • Gotta answer all the questions truthfully. Let's hear that story from the past. Why are you so adamant about sharing it?
  • How did your family become a ruling family in your Homeland? You've hinted that you're possibly a pirate; did you become ruling through a complete takeover or are you guys just that wealthy?
  • During your travels, did you meet anyone exotic and interesting? Tell me some stories.
  • What places in the world have you visited? Anything significant/awe-inspiring about them?
  • So, you're in Republic City. Are you living there or is this just a stop?
  • How about detailing some of your abilities as a Waterbender? Although there's a common "base style" of Waterbending, it changes amongst everyone.
  • Are you the captain of your crew? Do they listen to you, or do they push you around? What are they like?
  • Is your last name Cutlass because of your weapon? Do you realize how corny that is?
  • How's your love life? Interested in anyone?

Years
Okay, here's to a first try :)

What is your full name?

Aaru. Aaru the Riolu.

I hatched in the Forests of Tranquility a few years ago.

... I have no idea. I hatched alone, after all.

Not that I know of.

I once took down a squad of Sneasel single-pawdedly.

Right now, I live in Mastery Towers, this gigantic castle-type place built right into the Sterilite Mountains. It is very elegant, but simple in its overall design. It radiates peace and fullness of spirit. It is where Fighting-Types go to study the Aura and to try and make the most of their lives.

I technically share the place with many, many pure, part, and waiting-to-evolve Fighting Types, and Eevee have recently been accepted to, but I think I'll just describe the two I share a room/am in a team with and my class mentor.

I guess I'll start with Tyrone. He's a very generically named Tyrouge, but doesn't really rush into conflicts and can really be highly opinionated. He's really great a battling and has an orange band. Other than that, I know next to nothing about him.

Ember's up next. He is a very hyper Chimchar whom very few can rival in an eating contest, myself discluded. He's also really friendly and is usually the one to get us out of most things orally, because he could make you believe the Apocalypse is coming if he put as little as half his mind to it. He's got a neon green scarf. I also really hope he changes his name when he evolves, because I can't IMAGINE what a nightmare it'd be if he kept his name as he evolved.

Now, lastly is Ms. Ryu. She's my class' mentor and a Lucario. She's so calm that she could give even Arceus a run for his money if they both entered a 'stay calm' contest, she is so impossible to make mad. Unless you say that you want to use the Aura for ill, in which case she'll...*shudder* punish you more than ever thought possible...

I just now realized that I should never speak of my past to her...

Right now I'm a student at Mastery Towers.

A lot of Pokemon here gush that I have a very deep and mastered connection to the Aura, because I know moves that Riolu usually don't know after they've evolved, but I really don't get them. The way of the Aura has always been very natural to me, and I don't understand that it takes some Pokemon years to master it. You just...use it. No practice required.

I guess I'm average height & weight of any other Riolu, but think I'm a little bit taller than most. I've got pretty standard Riolu characteristics all around, too.

No scars, tattoos honestly kinda freak me, and...Pokemon don't really dress, but I keep this bag with me at most times *pats the large, brown bag slung across shoulder* and I usually wear my blue ribbon.

I've also got a hatchmark on my right arm. Some people say that-if you look at it just right-it's in the shape of a cherry blossom petal, but to me, it just looks kinda like...a blob.

...I can truly say that-right now-I have no idea.

Other than the generic Psychic-Type weakness of all Fighting-Types, I don't think so...

I..uhh...*clears throat* I've heard it's a little deep for a girl's voice, but I don't really know...

You mean my purse? Probably enough to start a minimarket.

I really like to wear cloaks. I like how...powerful they can make you feel. I'm also not very social, but with my beginnings, I find it a little lucky I can actually speak.

Oh, and for some reason I tend to make Pokemon hold grudges on me. Let bygones be bygones, why don' cha?

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Primate-Man @ Trainer Timothy

Do you have any arch-enemies?
Who are some of the villains you have faced?
Any close-encounters to defeat/death you can tell us?
Do you have a secret lair? Don't tell us where it is, just if one exists.
How long have you been protecting the city?
Do you enjoy the spotlight, or are you more secretive?
Does the city have some way of contacting you if the city needs help?
Have you met any other heroes?
What's your fighting style? Do you use your tail in fights?
Biggest mission you have successfully completed?

S.H.I.E.L.D. FILES // TIER I CLASSIFIED // TOP SECRET
Spoiler:

Aaru @ Blackely448

How are you liking your time at Mastery Towers?
What moves are you struggling to master?
Have you gotten into trouble since your arrival?
How does one get into Mastery Towers?
Is it like a school, where you take classes, or more of a mentoring program?
Do you have any idea why pokemon hold grudges against you?
Who's your best friend?
What do you want to do once you leave Mastery Towers?
What's your normal schedule like?
Are you allowed to go outside of the castle and explore? If you are, have you found a particular spot you like to visit?

Back