View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2013 (02:55 PM).
Resident Moon Fairy

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Starlight Sprite
Quote originally posted by Chessiekinss:
I'm a little of both. :/ I used to play a lot of MMO's before my previous laptop broke down. My current laptop can't handle MMO's because of the lack of GB it has. However, I do tend to feel bad about my actions if I make mistakes and what not. I know I do try to apologize. There are actually times when I keep to myself. I like to figure something out on my own before I ask for help. If not, then that's when I ask someone. I tend to feel the struggle of just plain annoying someone with constant questions of how to do this or that.

With that said, I think n00bs and newbs are found anywhere you go. Like the poster above said, you can find them on forums, especially here on PC even. I personally don't mingle with them and stay away from such users as much as I can. I have experienced some people who were total idiots in the MMO's I've played. However, when you play private servers, it's rare to actually find n00bs running around.
Spoken with honesty. I can get annoyed with being bombarded with questions to which I think the answers are simple. Especially with MMOs, like you I tended to keep to areas less frequented by new players (provided it could be helped), but when I was aaround them I willy try to be polite. I've had both good and bad experiences with private servers no matter the game. There's some great ones out there, on which I've had a good time. There's also those run by n00bs which are in turn populated by n00bs. Thankfully it's pretty easy to tell what kind of server it is before you join.