View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2013 (04:04 PM).
The Hero of the Skies and Time
Team Kanto

Nature: Jolly
Zephyr "Rider" Blitz

I smirked when Maya inquired of my plans for the moment. She digs me. She wants me. I laughed and crossed my hands behind my neck in a rogue-ish fashion. "Well, madame, I was planning on taking down a crime ring...Buuuut," I decided to draw out the 'but', to make it seem like I was reluctant. "I suppose I could make room for you." I gave her a roguishly handsome smile and looked around. "I'm done with the tournament for now, so maybe we could talk strategy over some lunch, dinner, or a drink?" I winked at the obvious impliment that I was asking her on a date. "After all, I can't assume a lovely lady such as yourself has any plans." I began to look her over. She truly WAS a fine, fine lady. "Besides, I think a handsome man such as myself deserves a spot in your company." Sure, I was a bit arrogant, but I think I have every reason to be! I'm devilishly handsome, lucky, and skilled. 'Nuff said.
"Even though I am Hylia reborn, I am still my father's daughter, and your friend. I'm still your Zelda... So I'm going to ask you a favor, sleepyhead. Ever since we were kids, I'd always be the one to wake you up when you slept in. But this time, when all of this is over, will you come to wake me up?"
- Zelda