View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2013 (09:22 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Snype smirked at the Sneasel. "Aw but it was so boring bsck there! Sitting put and doing nothing... not the best life for a talented group of thieves... I wasn't really a fan of the whole neutral fiasco. It was sooo boring! The Silver tribe was a nice little escape from it all... got back at the Gold Tribe, and took on their offer to tag along. Hey if you guys tagged along you probably wouldn't have a dead leader right now! Kehehe." He said, keeping his large grin as he leaned toward the Sneasel. He had no plans on killing him lucky for him. But he could give him the false sense that he was going to.

"I didn't really have much incentive to go off and get rid of the thieves. Sure, it was part of the job and the Silver Tribe would probably take them out anyways... since they weren't useful. Though part of it could be because I was bored. I tend to get a little crazy when I'm bored. KEhehe. Heck, I'm feeling kind bored right now..." Snype said. He was right next to the Sneasel, tracing his cold finger along his shoulder.

"So, What did the Gold Tribe tell you? How much do you know? You've probobly been here for quite some time. And your thief buddies are probobly sending that information to the Gold Tribe as we speak. So it makes no difference at this point does it Clay?" Snype teased again.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)