View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2013 (5:33 PM).
Nature: Modest
Time for Round Six! And yes, I'm going to do this on this account from now on~ Here are our combatants:

Crash Bandicoot vs Spyro the Dragon!

Crash Bandicoot is a heroic, agile and mutated marsupial (whatever that is). He can jump, double jump, swim, and spin vigiously to defeat his enemies. He stars in his own brand of Crash bandicoot games, from the first game where he had to save his girlfriend, to Crash Bandicoot: Warped where he had to defeat this evil Tiki from ruling the world. He also stars in his very own Crash Bandicoot Racing game!

Spyro is a young, energetic, purple Dragon. Spyro is portrayed as energetic and curious, with little regard for his own safety. He is also described as a courageous hero, despite his small size. Spyro is also known for his somewhat cocky attitude and stubbornness. Spyro's main attacks consist of ramming his opponents with his long horns or breathing fire at them. In later games, power-ups appear that let Spyro do much more powerful things like flying, spitting fire balls, and breathing ice.

So, knowing all this and more.. which one of these two do you prefer, and why?

By the way! Don't be afraid to send me character vs character requests via PM or VM! I'd be happy to take up on those as well. <3

supercat | family | moderator | twin | credit