View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2013, 11:03 AM
DrakeValentine

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
I was gonna say Drake meaning...the rapper Drake. But maybe I just listen to too much music.

Just so you know btw, most parts of the ROM Hacking section require mods to review every thread you submit in that section before it is posted. My recommendation is to wait 24 hours after you submitted it. If nothing, be sure to contact one of the mods and ask why it wasn't approved, because chances are it hasn't.

Welcome to PC, though! Sounds like you are getting things up and running here, as well as settling in. The staff in bold are always around in case you have questions about the forum, so don't you hesitate when that moment comes, okay! Have fun & see ya!
Haha, nah. I ain't about that life. XD
It probably wasn't approved. It was brought up that there was a simple question section that I should've referenced first.
Yeah, I'm trying :D And I'll be sure to ask around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckleslucifer View Post
Why hello there you have been the first person I have welcomed in a while, anyway welcome to the community.

You seem like a great guy to get on with, pokemon hacking is super popular here glad you could be back with us :D
I'm honored. :D Thanks for the welcome!
Yeah, i'm happy to be back too :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rentoray View Post
Welcome back to PokeCommunity.
Thanks, I'm feeling the welcome :D

Last edited by DrakeValentine; September 11th, 2013 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.