90FC3C
master trole 2013

Nature: Lonely
Update 3, with copious amounts of death and cursing:

Spoiler:
9/12/13 - Day 3
Time to grind CATERPIE the Wooper.
A gym trainer has Ho-Oh. ._.
The next trainer said "Ho ho!" when he noticed me. That's funny.
WHY DOES A WOOPER NEED TO KNOW MUD SPORT WHEN IT'S IMMUNE TO ELECTRICITY ALREADY?
Looking at a type chart, I've just noticed that Dialga has almost perfect defenses. It's resistant to most types, only being prone to fighting and ground.
Hmm. I've gotta grind DICKS some more; I just realized it's my best bet against Fa--wait. His Pokémon are randomized, aren't they? Eh, I'll try taking him on just with Fluffy. I'll sacrifice Magikarp if I need some time to switch out without being attacked.
He's called Doctor Bob. Hahaha.
CATERPIE died. ****.
Oh god. DICKS just died too.
And then I take his Primeape out without even getting hit with Fluffy. You've got to be kidding me.
Anyway, I beat Falkner/Doctor Bob.
So now my party is just left with Dialga and Magikarp... ****.
However I do have an egg. No idea what it'll be. I think it counts as a static Pokémon, which I've randomized.
Encounter a Magneton on Route 32. Ran out of Pokéballs trying to catch it. God damn.
Oh man. A trainer sent out Palkia.
Woah. Mewtwo on Route 32; it's making a special battle theme play. It's awesome. Damn, how I wish I wasn't doing a nuzlocke right now.
Union cave contained an Exeggcute... Really?
But of course I one-shotted it because my Dialga is so GOD-****ING-DAMN OVERPOWERED
Alright, I've had enough. I'm ending in Union Cave for today.

Current party:
Fluffy (Dialga) lv.17
dammit why (Magikarp) lv.6
Egg

(on a side note, I'm really good at inadvertently taking 4 screenshots each time)