View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2013, 08:24 AM
AoTora

Nature: Calm
I was gone for a while - but I accomplished a lot in this challenge so far :3 I randomized my game - and I changed it to emerald since it seems better for May :3 I had no troubles getting venusaur, wartortle, beautifly and torchick (which I chose as my starter of course) but I had troubles getting the rest of her members. Skitty and eevee were not showing in any rout no matter how many times I ran over them - but I managed to capture a pair of delcatties and a pair of flareons so I bred them. Skitty became pretty good as I trained it and I went to safari zone just so I could find another everstone (So far no luck =( ) my eevee's happiness is full so it's keep trying to evolve into either umbreon either espeon I've captured a ton of pokemon and got a ton of good items but sadly none of them was holding an everstone So I ll be keep trying for that. I think that I am almost done with game - so far so good - I had no troubles beating any of the gyms so far so I am crossing fingers that I beat the game without any major problems

Do what you believe in and believe in what you do. All else is a waste of energy and time ~ Nisargadatta.

Love is the only power that can change an enemy into a friend. ~ Martin Luther King.

I am a fan of Criminal Minds, Crossing Jordan and some other series. I am also Harry Potter fan and Disney fan (I love Frozen!) - I also like other animes beside Pokemon.