View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2013, 05:32 PM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Nature: Lax
I was told to post this here. I need help finding animated sprites for Lorelei and Glacia, preferably along the lines of these:

They're for my club. I have looked everywhere for their animated sprites but can't find them. If you can help, please send them to me via message. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloysterOyster View Post
I was told to post this here. I need help finding animated sprites for Lorelei and Glacia, preferably along the lines of these:

They're for my club. I have looked everywhere for their animated sprites but can't find them. If you can help, please send them to me via message. Thank you.
I am still looking for animated sprites of those two. I even tried downloading this program that makes pixel art and sprites but my security system deemed it unsafe so I abandoned that. If anyone can help, please let me know.
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]

Last edited by Logiedan; September 16th, 2013 at 01:14 AM.