View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2013 (10:07 PM).

Nature: Quiet
Naruto Shippuden is like......my addiction haha. I watch the japanese episodes as they come out weekly, and I read the manga's so I'm not left in the dark as to what's happening or going to happen. Just as Alloute mentioned, things are getting pretty intense.

@Alloute: If you didn't know, they anime is well past the 5 Kage summit, and it seems like the Shinobi World War arc is about to close soon. Two thurdays ago they showed Naruto's Tailed Beast form. Even if you're not really big on the anime, I HEAVILY recommend that you watch episodes 322 and 329, they're really intense and well done.
"Listen, in this world...wherever there is light there are also shadows. As long as the concept of "winners" exists, there will also be "losers". The selfish desire of wanting to maintain the peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love. It's a casual relationship that can't be avoided...normally..."

~Naruto Chapter #602

"You and I combined have the strength to put falling stars back in the sky. There's no line -- no boundries to the power that resides. Peek within our being. The benign become sublime and our true might ignites a whole host of possibilities before our eyes."

~Castle in the Sky <- Link

Planning stages for PKMN: Gemlight