View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2013, 06:28 AM
MIAU
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
This legendary ice Pokémon waits for a hero to fill in the missing parts of its body with truth or ideals.
That is Kyurem's Pokedex description, so I'm guessing that Kyurem is very much willing to combine into one with Zekrom/Reshiram. After all, they were one from the start, isn't that the myth behind the origin of how Kyurem came into being? Kyurem seems to be nothing more than an empty shell; Reshiram and Zekrom are based on the yin-yang concept (i.e. seemingly opposing forces that are actually co-dependent), and Kyurem represents wuji, the initial void that was filled by the presence of yin-yang. Wouldn't that mean that in fact, Kyurem is actually suffering from its emptiness, and performing the fusion using the DNA Splicers, even if it is a man made item, means fulfilling Kyurem's ultimate destiny?

So no, I definitely think that simply the act of fusing Kyurem with Zekrom/Reshiram is not wrong. I don't think any of dragons rejects the fusion, but rather that they simply will not do it willingly if it is for evil purposes, such as Ghetsis's goal.