View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2013 (06:41 AM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Nature: Timid
I'm taking French in uni right now. Tough but fun! I do think the best way to learn a language is through immersion though, so I'd probably learn much faster if I could actually stay in France for a while. :( It's such a beautiful language. Welcome to PokeCommunity!

I'm very big on Pokemon games myself, though I also adore the anime and merchandise. The manga's quite great too but.. well, everything Pokemon is great! It's hard to stick to just one thing nowadays because of how amazing the franchise is in general. What Pokemon games are your favorite? How long've you been playing them? Feel free to answer any of the questions asked to you so far by our amazing members if you have time; it's a great way to get to know everyone and add more to your intro. I'm not the best at writing introductions myself but we're always here to help push you forward.

Cheers, Pere! I sincerely hope you've been enjoying PC so far. <3 Let the staff know if you're not sure how to get around the forum and you're free to chat with us anytime.

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic