View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2013 (10:01 AM).
MIAU
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Because you can only get Zekrom or Reshiram in their respective games, otherwise we wouldn't have two different game versions.

I would also agree that to recreate the original dragon would mean fusing all three together, but would Zekrom and Reshiram agree to be reunited? They appeared out of the incompatibility between truth and ideals, that's the reason the original dragon split into two in the first place. Kyurem is only a shell of the original dragon, a shell that wants to be restored. Now, even though a complete restoration won't happen too soon, it's undeniable that Kyurem still wishes to be completed, so going back to the original question about the morality of the fusion, I still believe it's the right thing to do, even if the fusion is not complete. As for Zekrom/Reshiram, I think it would consent to fuse with Kyurem, but I don't think it would remain as an individual sharing the same body with Kyurem, but rather would come together into one individual (Black Kyurem or White Kyurem), much like Magnetone evolves into Magnezone.