View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Magykx
It's too cold for you here.

Nature: Bold
It is very hard to find a book that actually holds my interest, so I'll only mention my favorites since the dislikes could go on and on.

Warriors (Original Series) - I read this series a few years back and absolutely loved it. It's about these clans of wild cats in the forest. I haven't read passed the original 6 book series, but I'm sure the rest is just as good. I highly recommend it.

Battle Royale - Definitely one of my favorite books of all time. The original Hunger Games. If you liked THG, but thought it needed more gore, Battle Royale is definitely for you. Same concept, except with a much quicker moving plot and obviously more violence. Very well done ending too.

Catching Fire - It sounds cliché, but I genuinely liked this book. It's my favorite of the first two books. I can't speak for the whole series since I didn't finish Mockingjay (oops). It seemed to take a dip and after my friends ruined the ending, I had no motivation to read the last of it... Though I probably will re-read it for the movie.