View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astinus View Post
Can I admit that my dreams apparently give me clichéd fanfic ideas?
Oh, you can totally admit that. I haven't based any stories on dreams myself, but I'll certainly say it's possible - recently, I've started to dream in full stories, with discernible, sensible plotlines and even character development. (I think it might be a result of having devoted myself so much to narrative this summer; since March, I've written well over 200,000 words.) I've never thought a dream could form anything more than the mere basis of a story before, but some of these dreams I've had could be turned into stories just by transcribing them. It's pretty weird, and a new phenomenon for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG View Post
currently, i'm writing a crossover AU of Ignition-Shipping and i guess i'll share some out to you guys before i post a thread. cause to me, the writing/fanfiction forum looks dead. ^^;
Welcome! It's a slow forum, yeah, but it isn't quite dead, and we're happy to see new people coming in. I hope you enjoy your stay.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.

Last edited by Cutlerine; September 14th, 2013 at 01:51 PM.