View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

I do apologise for the delay. I've been rather busy. However!

Questions for milady Maylene Ling:

At your age, thoughts must inevitably turn to your future and what it holds. Do you have plans for retirement at some point? If so, what are you planning to do to stave off the death by boredom that claims so many retirees? (I don't know how long people live in your time period and part of the world, but I imagine you must be reckoned rather old among your people.)

Your job and your lifestyle must have brought you into contact with a large number of interesting people. Do you have any stories about that sort of thing that you'd like to share?

You mentioned children; have you been married? If so, what was your spouse like, and where are they now?

If not, then what children were you referring to?

In order for a knack for accounting to become visible and then useful, one also needs a modicum of training. Who taught you, and how did you take to your schooling?

Response for Xiu Lim:

Well, madam, when you signed the agreement to hold this interview you consented to the information you provided being reported elsewhere. All of our interviews are broadcast live along a complex network of light beams and glass wires that spans the globe; it is one of the defining creations of our particular era. One needs but to be connected, and all the information the world has to offer is at one's fingertips.

And, er, that includes this interview. You really should have read the contract, Ms Lim.

Also, I confess that I have absolutely no idea what an Avatar is, hence my errors. Perhaps a others of our interviewers know more about your world than I do. Frankly, I'm not qualified to talk about it.

Questions for Sakura, to be communicated via Konekodemon:

If she cannot control her sword 'most' of the time, is there anything she can do about that? One would think that in her line of work, control of a sword is fairly necessary.

In a similar vein, why is it that Sakura can't control her sword?

Why does Sakura do what she does? What drives her in her journey?

Do Sakura's siblings travel with her? If so, what do they do?

Why does she beat up Jaken a lot?

Thank you for your patience.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.