View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2013 (06:41 AM). Edited September 15th, 2013 by CourageHound.
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Lonely
I'd like to flesh out my character some!

What is your full name?
Vash, the Bullet

When and where were you born?
In a cave resting on the side of a mountain.

Who are/were your parents?
My Father was a Crobat while my mother was a Golbat. I remember them being good caretakers and guardians in my days as a Zubat.

Do you have any family other than your parents?
Other than my parents, I had a brother and sister all of which I lost contact with long ago. However when I was taken in the tribe of Wind Masters, they soon became his new family.

Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?
A long time ago I once got into a fight with a Skarmory, apparently trespassing onto its territory by accident. I pleaded forgiveness but was attacked mercilessly anyways. I managed to defend myself and flee, but still wear a scar as a reminder of the incident.

Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.
Before my current occupation I lived within the mountains off the rim of the city.

What do you do for a living?
Guarding the Flying Plate, one of the 16 plates created by Arceus.

Do you have any special abilities?
Normally Crobat would have sub par eyesight due to them spending the majority of their time in caves and only exposing themselves to dark places. However because of my active day-and-night lifestyle and no definitive sleep cycle, I'm comfortable in the darkness as well as broad daylight.

Being exposed to the flying plate for such a long time as not only stimulated my flying abilities, but given me complete mastery and precision over my flying type moves.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.
I am a Crobat, with your standard crobat features. I have a scar on my midsection obtained some time ago in a scrap with a Skarmory. I wear a black belt with an attachment piece. The piece contains a float stone, which makes me all the more lighter and faster while flying and gliding.

To which social class do you belong?
I am unsure of where I stand honestly.

Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
None.

What does your voice sound like?
Not overly deep but a low, smooth voice that is both peaceful in conversion and sinister to hear in a dark alley.

What do you have in your pockets?
Well, if I did have pockets they would be stocked with food.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I would define myself as reserved and not exactly outspoken. While not extremely sociable I do however find security and stability in numbers. Conversely, I do enjoy the quiet, and tranquility of solidarity. A bad habit I have developed would be either thinking out loud or trailing off during sentences. Sometimes people would consider lacking a sense of humor and taking things to seriously.