View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2013 (9:07 AM). Edited September 15th, 2013 by Le pug.
Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Crystal Tier
Nature: Bold
Originally Posted by Semyaza View Post
As plenty of others have expressed, I am also interested in seeing where you take this hack.

Out of curiosity, however, and if it isn't too personal, what part of the Navy are you in? I am actually a Boomer vet (King's Bay, GA; USS Rhode Island [Blue]) and it is always interesting to see other service members around these parts.
I'm a Nuclear Electronic's Technician currently in Prototype school stationed in SC. Almost done with my training and then I'll be heading out to subs, hopefully I get King's Bay too.

Originally Posted by MisterFrost View Post
You have my support! Can't wait for the release.
Well, production is kind of slow but I'm pushing as hard as I can, especially since I'm the only one working on it!

Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
Good pics and some unique features i cant wait for a beta or alpha

Thanks. I have about 35-50 minutes of gameplay including if you talked to every talkable object. Otherwise if you just did the main objectives, I'd say I have about 15-20 minutes of gameplay up to and including your first battle to get your starter Pokemon. My main objective is to get at least 2-3 hours worth of gameplay before I release an alpha. Working in great ideas for the story that I'm doing, as I work 4 hours a day Mon-Fri and in my free time at work, I'm brainstorming and story writing so. I'm hoping you enjoy the story!

/// Pokémon: Discovery
/// Pokémon: Fat Kid
/// Tile Insertion Tutorial For AdvanceMap
/// Pokémon Emerald Specials Resource Thread
/// Pokémon Emerald Decapitalization Patch
/// Emerald Titlescreen Cloud Removal Tutorial
/// Tutorial For Fixing Any ROM-related Bug