Thread: Hi!
View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2013 (02:54 PM).
Dragon
d i g i d e s t i n e d

Nature: Modest
Howdy, Naes! Welcome to PC!

Scyther is a brilliant pokemon; although, it was a liiiittle hard to find in pokemon R/B/Y and Pokemon LeafGreen/FireRed in the safari zone, and even tough to catch. (like yeaaah, remember how pokeballs -missed- pokemon? Yikes). Sometimes I don't evolve any Scyther that I catch, either because I can't find anyone to trade with, or the fact that Scyther is a little faster than Scizor, and isn't x4 weak to Fire. However, all and all, I agree that Scyther is a really cool pokemon. :3

So, did you have any plans or wish to check out anything here on PC? There's tons to do! People are talking about Pokemon X & Pokemon Y over at the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y section, and you can even check out the Pokemon General sectionif you want to talk about Pokemon.. in General! But you know, I really do hope you'll enjoy everything and anything around PC, and don't be shy to meet new people! They're really friendly, and awesome to speak with. <3 In fact, feel free to have a chat with me on VMs or PMs at any timeeee! We can talk about pokemon and SCIENCE! Science is amazing too, y'know. <3

But yeah, feel free to ask for help if you're having any issues - like a member of the staff team, especially [moderator]moderators[/moderator], and the like! I'd most certainly be glad to help in any way I can. But yeah, enjoy your staaaaay~!

Lailah

“唯一無二 is easy. You’re irreplaceable. The one and the only. There is only one you in the entire world, nobody else can take your place, the world is diminished if you’re gone.”

Moderator of Video Games
Moderator of The Welcome Lounge
Online Gaming Schedule
Square-Enix Death Battle
Fire Emblem Club
Ask-Me-Anything!
Eeveelution Club
Pocky Sibling!
Fire Emblem One