View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2013, 05:51 PM
TrainerJacob

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to TrainerJacob
I have a character who is in a fanfic (On DeviantART) that I'd like to flesh out, as I feel as if I need to edit him a bit.

What is your full name?
My full name is Jacob Carlin Steamclutch.
When and where were you born?
October 1st, 1994, in Roman City, Kanto region.
Who are/were your parents?
Mitchell and Linda Steamclutch
Do you have any family other than your parents?
Not many.
Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?
I ran into Ash, Misty and Brock once, when I was a Pikachu Gijinka. They helped me defeat the West End Warriors, a rouge police squad.
Where do you live and whom do you live with? Describe the person/people.
I live in Cerulean City with my Raichu, nicknamed "Sparkshot"
What do you do for a living?
I'm mainly a Pokèmon performer, but I'm also an impressionist.
Do you have any special abilities?
I can understand and talk to Pokèmon. I can also use the moves; Thunderbolt, Thunder punch, Iron tail and Volt Tackle (Being a Raichu Gijinka.)
Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.
I stand about 5'8, I have brown hair, brown eyes; I weigh 185 lbs, Because I'm a Raichu gijinka; I have Raichu ears and a Raichu tail. I usually wear an orange jacket, with a white T-shirt, blue jeans, tennis shoes and brown fingerless gloves.
To which social class do you belong?
Middle class
Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
I think I'm allergic to gardenia flowers, as my eyes get watery and I sneeze whenever I'm around them.
What does your voice sound like?
Deep, but whenever I sing, I can go high.
?What do you have in your pockets?
A wallet and an iPhone.
Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I do. Sometimes, I can mess things up with my tail (Like, if there is a ladder, and I walk past it, if I'm not careful, my tail will pull it down or knock it down) I also shock people whenever I get angry. (Though I've done this much less as of late)

Last edited by TrainerJacob; September 20th, 2013 at 05:20 PM. Reason: A Bit of information was in the wrong place