Thread: Very New
View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2013, 12:35 AM
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Nature: Relaxed
Hello Ikca! Welcome to PC! It's very nice to meet you. I'm synerjee, but feel free to call me Amanda. :D

How about telling us more about yourself? What do you like about Pokemon? What is your favourite Pokemon? How did you come to know about Pokemon? Share about anything you'd like us to know! We'd love to get to know you more as a member. n_n

PC is a forum full of people that are brought together by one thing: Pokemon! As you will very soon come to know, or might already have known, there is so much more than Pokemon here. This is in fact also a huge community full of friendly people and various diverse topics about lots of things other than Pokemon. Do make some new friends here during your stay! We'd love to be friends with you! :D

Not sure on where to post? Let me show you a few easy places to get you started! Pokemon General and Chit Chat & Polls are great places to start and perhaps bond with other members. Go on ahead!

If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to approach any of the friendly staff. If you want to make a new friend or just want to chat, feel free to drop by my profile and leave me a VM/PM. I'd love to chat! Once again, welcome to PC and hope you'll enjoy your stay here! n_n
All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere;
every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family

Last edited by Synerjee; September 16th, 2013 at 12:50 AM.