View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Famon

Nobody post this yet-
Spoiler:

So Ash & Serena knew each other !
I like to see Ash talk about a promise he made to a Childhood friend a long time of ago at the final episode of Best Wishs (Worst Wishs) ! The episode will have a Short 2 secant flashback of an Unknown who will later reveal to be Serena .

Quote:
Originally Posted by franko94 View Post
Here is what I feel will be going on with Ash and Co's party.

Ash will have Pikachu (obviously), Charizard (for mega), Froakie OR Fennekin (Fully evolved, not mega), Talonflame, and Vivillon. If Bonnie is there, I could see her getting Chespin and not evolving it.
If Ash bring back Charizard for Megevolution then It gave less reason for Ash to catch a Talonflame !
From Marketing point of View , I believe Pyroar is much better choice because Kids obviously like to Ash riding on a his huge Pyroar and also giving Bonnic Or any other children a ride .

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by Famon; September 16th, 2013 at 03:07 AM.