Thread: Hey all
View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2013 (02:49 AM).
Dragon
enbu rengekiha

Nature: Modest

Ah, so, scientifically speaking you're getting back to Pokemon! That's cool~ I've met some indivduals like yourself who did get back into pokemon after they didn't play for sometime too. Pokemon is a pretty addictive game, y'know? But it's fun addictive, so, no complaints here!

But where are my manners~ It's really nice to meet you, Escape_NZ! Welcome to the PokeCommunity forums, where you can scientifically, have a waaaailord of a time! I really o hope you'll have a blast over at the Emulation and ROM,= as well as the Game Development section; it's a pretty popular place, where I'm sure there are loads of people who can help you with your game! It is pretty cool to watch a person apply his or her own skills into making games like that; I really want to learn how to make a pokemon game too, some day too. <3

Don't be shy if you wanna talk; I'd love to get to know you too, so, my VMs and PMs are always open! I'd be also very willing to help you with anything within my power! But please, I do hope you'll have a grand ollll' scientific time here!

“唯一無二 is easy. You’re irreplaceable. The one and the only. There is only one you in the entire world, nobody else can take your place, the world is diminished if you’re gone.”

Moderator of Video Games
Moderator of The Welcome Lounge
Online Gaming Schedule
Square-Enix Death Battle
Fire Emblem Club
Ask-Me-Anything!
Eeveelution Club
Pocky Sibling!
Fire Emblem One