Thread: Hey all
View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2013, 02:49 AM
Dragon

Nature: Modest

Ah, so, scientifically speaking you're getting back to Pokemon! That's cool~ I've met some indivduals like yourself who did get back into pokemon after they didn't play for sometime too. Pokemon is a pretty addictive game, y'know? But it's fun addictive, so, no complaints here!

But where are my manners~ It's really nice to meet you, Escape_NZ! Welcome to the PokeCommunity forums, where you can scientifically, have a waaaailord of a time! I really o hope you'll have a blast over at the Emulation and ROM,= as well as the Game Development section; it's a pretty popular place, where I'm sure there are loads of people who can help you with your game! It is pretty cool to watch a person apply his or her own skills into making games like that; I really want to learn how to make a pokemon game too, some day too. <3

Don't be shy if you wanna talk; I'd love to get to know you too, so, my VMs and PMs are always open! I'd be also very willing to help you with anything within my power! But please, I do hope you'll have a grand ollll' scientific time here!

テイルズオブイノセンス • Video Games • Welcome Lounge • pair • twin