View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Doctor
& time lord

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfox View Post
Although, Samurott, like Swampert, is a starter that can alternate between being quadrupedal and bipedal. I just think some people, such as myself, thinks it looks cooler as a quadruped.
Yeah, I guess. I'm just partial to bipedal pokémon. Not sure why! I think maybe I'm imagining them fighting more easily and freely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victreebel's Bro View Post
In order from favourite to least favorite:
Feraligatr, Blaziken, Blastoise, Swampert, Sceptile, Torterra, Typhlosion, Serperior, Emboar, Infernape, Charizard, Venusaur, Empoleon, Meganium, Samurott
That's quite the list! Care to give an explanation for why you like some more than the others?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendino View Post
Congrats on being selected as the first Poll of the Week here in Pokemon Voting Polls! This is the type of thread that suits PVP perfectly- asking a multi-answer question that gives members a good chance to talk about their likes and dislikes, but gives them a chance to expand on that as well.
Indeed~

Maybe we could add the Kalos starters to this talk too now? Since they have one evo each for now which gives us a little more feeling for what they are meant to turn out to be.

trust me, I'm the Doctor !