View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2013, 07:30 AM
Maxew555
You can call me Max :D

Nature: Timid
Max abruptly woke up. He looked around, he saw Eevee sleeping on his stomach, they had fallen asleep while in the Pokemon Center, Max soon realised that James was gone. He walked outside and soon saw James standing on the battlefield, his eyes shut tight. Max approached him.

"What's wrong?" Max asked sensitively.

"Well, I left my reigon to compete in these tournaments and I've missed the first." James answered, with no enthusiasum left in his voice.

"I'm really sorry about that." Max said trying to sound concerned " Hey, how about we have a battle? I mean, we are on a battlefield at the moment. Why not?" He continued.

"Ok, bring it on!" James said, the enthusiasm radiating off of him as he ran to the one end of the battlefield. "Is three on three ok with you?" The boy finished. Max nodded and took his place at one end of the field. "Ok, Bubbles, c'mon out!" The boy said, once again sending out the small, blue frog Pokemon.

"Ok, time to find out what Pokemon you are! I choose you!" Max yelled, throwing out the Pokeball from the airship. A flash of light revealed a small, yellow lizard Pokemon ob the field, it was a Helioptile!

Please Check out The What Squad on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWhatSquad