HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY

Nature: Naughty
What is your full name?
Serena Touko

When and where were you born?
Vaniville City

Who are/were your parents?

Mother: Melissa Touko father: Gary Touko

Do you have any family other than your parents?

Yes but they died in the war to save the universe.

Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?

Well when I was 5 years old I inherited my brothers pet fox and my sisters pet frog and I accidentally burned down the house and I was too late to put out the fire.

Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.

I live with a red and yello fox and a Blue, White, and black frog. I don't live in ahouse or anywehere because I travel a lot. I mostly build my own shelters or sleep in caves.

What do you do for a living?

I am the youngest member of a resistance known as the Deep Sea Guardians. We are sworn to protect the dragon of the seas.

Do you have any special abilities?

I am able to breathe fire because of my flame sac that I inherited from my mother. I am able to use my fire underwater due to my father being raised by the water dragon.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.

I am 10 years old. I am 5'6" the average heighth. I weigh 200 pounds but I look like an average 10 year old girl. I am a member of a race called Kitsu. My hair color is Gold and I have pink eyes. I normally wear a dress with some high heels. I have a chinese dragon birthmark on my left arm. I also have a pair of wings on my back that I am able to fold up against my skin. My skin is made out of serpentlike scales.

To which social class do you belong?

I belong to the Imperial class.

Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?

My physical weakness is my underbelly but I sleep on jewelstones to make it stronger.

What does your voice sound like?

I speak through a telepathic connection with the people and Kitsu I choose. I do have a voice but it can only be heard underneath the water. (Basically sounds like a lugia. Just giving a pokemon reference. This has nothing to do with pokemon)

What do you have in your pockets?

Well i carry 2 katanas on my back.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

I kinda have a foot fetish that nobody knows about and also I have Dyslexia and ADHD. I like to play with fire and water and I often make a lot of steam and I end up giving away our position just so I can do push ups when we reach safety again.

Well hope this helps me lol.