View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Iqid Loopz
I'm going to be LEGENDARY!

Nature: Relaxed
One of the OC main character in my first ever fic.

What is your full name?
My name is Commander Poliwrath A-062. But Commander Poliwrath for short.

When and where were you born?

I was told I was born on Planet Fortune. A planet like Earth but ten types larger. And my date of birth is classified. But guess all you want.

Who are/were your parents?

I was raised in the military. Some say I was kidnapped while I was an egg. Some say my parents died in a conflict between humans, and the good side adopted me. Either way, I don't want to know, to prevent any obsession on finding and knowing the true facts about my parents. It's for the greater good, and for my own sake. But I treat my Commanding Officer Colonel Jet and leader of my military group Supreme Argonaut Mewtwo, as my fathers. Who's wings I've have been under for so many years while in duty.

Do you have any family other than your parents?
I used to have a family. 50 young health Poliwags, and a beautiful Poliwhirl wife... but their lives were shorten due to a Rocket Nation attack .I only have a few Poliwag children left and I was force to be separated from them, for security purposes. Only blood relative I know of, is my brother. Politoed B-186. Who is also in the same military program as me. Who recently died during the war. Other then him. The only family I have closes to me, 24/7 of the time. The team I lead into combat. Loyal Team. Which consist of 19 extraordinary and odd individuals.

Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?
I presume this interview is a family friendly interview. So I'll respect that by saying. War is ugly and horrific. People hate ugly and horrific things. And that's all I can say about my past. It's ugly and horrific.

Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.
My team is stationed in Foxway Base on Planet Fortune. Do you really want me to state the 19 other individuals that I live with?

What do you do for a living?

I am an Argonaut. A special military program where few selected Pokemon are given a chance to be given augmentations, ability enhancements, and special military training. And sent into battle where only Argonauts can succeeded as victor. But our "program" is no longer as a part of the military, only funded and supported. We are our own singularity.

Do you have any special abilities?

Beside the standard abilities that a regular Poliwrath has. My abilities are extremely beefed up and enhanced by a hundred percent. I can use a hydro pump, and knock down a multiple skyscraper in one shot, if I committed on doing it. I have mastered the sword, shield combination or spear and shield combination. Both really deadly in my hands. But it's my large round bronze Spartan shield that people should be afraid of. It looks and sounds painful if you're in a collision with it. I command my team with high intellectual and affective tactics and commands.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.

Though the persist height and weight of me is classified. But I can assure you I'm around 6 foot 5, at around 300 pounds. No hair and my eyes are black. On and off battle I wear my custom made leather covered bronze body plated and leggings, to protect me. It's round like my body and protects any large masses of flesh. I wear a red cape on my back and wear a Spartan helmet for head and facial protection.

I don't have tattoos, but I do have one scar running down the side of my left eyes. And three scars on my right arm, and finally a very large scar going diagonally near the top of my spiral chest.

To which social class do you belong?
I'm a high ranking officer with in the military, so I'm well feared and equally well respected. But I don't exist out side the military.

Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
I am immune to allergies and diseases. My augmentations and alterations made my body and its immune system extraordinarily resistant to all, even cancer. But I am no immortal. I can be slayed. Simple sword strike on me from someone who is equally strong as me can kill me. You can try to emotionally and psychologically damage me but it will be tough. Because I am trained into resisting that was well.

What does your voice sound like?
Deep. And frog like, if you must.

What do you have in your pockets?

Does my sword holster count? Because it's the closes thing to a pocket like you said.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

After years of fighting and killing. I become cold heart. taking lives or imprisoning it as prisoners of war, even the death of an Argo, especially a team member of mine and my own brother. I'll simply mourn them for the night, then move on into the next day like nothing emotionally damaged me. But the people I kill, I don't really care about them in the end, their casualties. It's life.

I don't have a effective stress reliever, so I have the tendency to hit my teammates with my fist and shield. Due to the personality of my teammates. I became more shallow, and less heartfelt, more like destroy positive attitudes with negative vibes. Like mentioning missions, in such up joy moments. And also resistant against idiocy, and immaturity because of my teammates. And more of a "straight to the point" and not wasting anytime type of person.

But I guarantee you and my team guarantees you. If things come down to the wire or a member of my teams life is in jeopardy. I set all feelings, tie ins, and bond I have with them a side, and will throw them under the bus, that's IF I'm ordered too. If I'm not ordered. It's my team over everything except for each other, soldiers, other Argos and if it must civilians. But it's also my teams decisions to sacrifice themselves if they want to, and as a good leader. I must do what makes them happy, and others happy, and not for myself. By allowing them to sacrifice themselves. As much it bothers me, as much it will make me feel regretful, I must do it, for them.

I suffer from lack of sleep, from stress. Like I said no effective stress reliever besides hitting my teammates awake, or taking a life. And I've been living like that for many years now. Ugly and Horrific habit.

I expect you to be satisfied with my answers. Good day to you.

Last edited by Iqid Loopz; September 18th, 2013 at 04:55 PM.